Respected Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I'm so happy to hear that! I hope Kleenex brand has new designs for their boxes too. They've looked awful for the last couple years! 

Some are really bad, especially if you buy in bulk at Costco.   We put the bizarre ones in our bathroom.

I have not seen the colored ones, I'd probably buy them depending on the price.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Re: Kleenex has colored tissue now!

I'm quite happy with white.  I'd rather not have to wonder whether the tissue will complement my decor.  On the other hand, I'd appreciate simpler, classier box designs.

Honored Contributor

Maybe this time around they will be using food quality or very mild, natural dyes.  We'll see..........time will tell.  (Otherwise, I'm sure they will be top sellers in the TP world.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't buy colored tissue but I do wish they'd have bettter designs on their boxes.

I kept two of the oval boxes they sold a few years ago (one a pretty yellow floral swirl and another a green foiled look with graphic Christmas trees in snow).  Too cute to toss out.

Kleenex.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

Don't see the point unless you are using it for a craft project.  I don't like everything matchy matchy in my decor and I don't like the additional artificial dyes so it is plain old white for me.  

Honored Contributor

Just an OT observation:  A thread originated with only one post over three years ago reemerges today with a post by a persona who joined today to post their first post on same thread? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No. Remember when TP had colors? (you can buy it online now, colors, designs etc.)     I do not care for the scented Kleenex, either.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Just an OT observation:  A thread originated with only one post over three years ago reemerges today with a post by a persona who joined today to post their first post on same thread? 

You're right. This thread was started in 2012, and the very first response to it was today, by a new poster, who just signed up today.

Hmmmmmm.

Respected Contributor

White tissue is fine with me.  I really have no interest in the colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I think what is happening, @deepwaterdotter and @Plaid Pants2, is that those who are new and enter a subject into the subject line will just hit "enter" if a similar subject line appears.  Hitting "enter" will bring up whatever thread had that subject, no matter when it first appeared.  If someone isn't aware this will happen, then they just add their own post on the original thread.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.