Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kitchen Aid Coffee Maker - anyone have this?

Thanks! It should come next week. I think ours is black too. My Bunn is white, so that will be quite dark in the kitchen, but we'll get used to it. The new Bunn we bought at Walmart was 110.00 plus tax, and it was black too, but it didn't have any manual with it, so it's going back. The Kitchen Aid one was 72 with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

NM
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Kitchen Aid makes very good appliances. I always buy black coffee makers. It seems that white gets so stained from the coffee.

Hope you like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, I'll keep you posted how we like it compared to our beloved Bunn after all these long years of having a Bunn.

Respected Contributor

gloriajean, my in-laws always had a Bunn, and my MIL always had the BEST coffee! I don't know if you will like this one as much as your Bunn, but I think.it makes pretty darn good coffee! Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Esteemed Contributor

Here's an update:

We got our Kitchen Aid coffee maker yesterday, my husband prepared the coffee in it for this morning, programmed it to start at 6:30 AM - it went as scheduled and the coffee was delicious. We could select mild, med. or bold, and we selected bold, it was just wonderful!! We sure tasted the difference from the Bunn and I must say that this new one is a keeper!!

Thanks for your responses. The Bunn was over 110.00 at Walmart - and it didn't have the manual in it, so we took it back. The Kitchen Aid one was $72.00 plus tax.

We are happy with it so far!!!