Honored Contributor

Yes, it is early, but it's also when the stores start putting out the decorations and treats.

I found these at Target and thought others might like them, too.  A Hershey's Kiss with a sweet message on every piece.  Nice to tuck in a lunchbox or to serve with a cup of coffee or tea.

Super Contributor

Re: Kisses For Valentine's Day

Noel7, these are cute.  I was in Walgreens and saw all of the Valentines cards and candy out already.  In fact I'm going for a Wilton cupcake session With a Valentines Day theme January 9th. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

I like that Target has special edition Kisses. I bought the Santa Hat Target edition....and they were both cute and delicious!

I will have to go check them out. I already bought a bag of Valentine kisses at Wal Mart the other day!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Noel!

I like to keep a bowl of seasonal Kisses on my kitchen island.  They're nice for guests to grab and of course, I have a few too!

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

Noel7, these are cute.  I was in Walgreens and saw all of the Valentines cards and candy out already.  In fact I'm going for a Wilton cupcake session With a Valentines Day theme January 9th. Thanks

You're welcome, Fribwl Smiley Happy  I have to admit, I really like Walgreens for little holiday items.

I took Wilton classes and loved them, have fun!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I like that Target has special edition Kisses. I bought the Santa Hat Target edition....and they were both cute and delicious!

I will have to go check them out. I already bought a bag of Valentine kisses at Wal Mart the other day!

I see I'm not the only one ready to move on to the next holiday Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

Thanks Noel!

I like to keep a bowl of seasonal Kisses on my kitchen island.  They're nice for guests to grab and of course, I have a few too!

I bought a couple of Fenton candy dishes from Q years ago and I love keeping Kisses in them for the same reasons Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

Thanks Noel!

I wish I could do that.

I sounds so nice.

If I have a bowl of candy out I take a couple everytime I walk by. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

Thanks Noel!

I wish I could do that.

I sounds so nice.

If I have a bowl of candy out I take a couple everytime I walk by. Smiley Very Happy

LOL, Pqfan!

For some reason, I can control myself when the temptation is just out there and available all the time.  I like Kisses, but they aren't my downfall.  Now if there was a cherry pie or lemon squares pan in my house all the time I would be in BIG trouble!

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

Thanks Noel!

I wish I could do that.

I sounds so nice.

Happy New Year,  Pqfan Smiley Happy