Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@makena wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

The latest sales tactics quotes...

"super mom"

"busy mom"

You NEVER hear a male host say they are a...

"super dad"

"busy dad"

You're right. 

And she even stole the limelight a week ago.  She brought up a photo on her FB page of her and Shawn's baby, but she quickly turned the focus on her and Ben.  I don't know how many times I've seen in the last couple weeks where no matter what she was presenting, she had to bring up the subject of baby Ben and his first b'day.

After what she has been very open about going through to get Ben, I see nothing wrong with her being excited about his first b-day.  If your own parents can't brag about you, who can? 

Not on my dime.

Honored Contributor

I can't watch her. IMO KL tries to act like SK and  former host, beauty queen combined.

Also, JB ruined VPH show.

Honored Contributor

@cah wrote:

I can't complain any more. When I see her, I
turn the channel. She's a no watch for me.

Just over the top and way to self centered for me
to put up with..

It's actually distracting from whatever she's selling.. 

Recent host that left, AI was the same.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I didn't turn off the TV soon enough after Valerie's show and it stayed on into Kirsten's show.   She was embarrassing!  TV didn't stay on very long.  I will not watch Kirsten.

--------------------

I enjoy the CIJ shows. though may not buy much!! It frustrates me that because I cannot stand Kirsten's presentations, I did not get to see the items shown. I know that I can see them on the Internet, but it is not the same as watching a "good, live" presentation.   I wonder if she will be on with David tomorrow for the morning shows?? Will not be watching if she is!!  She really does not belong in front of the camera!!!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Lynnlu wrote:

Is it me or does she appear extremely hyped today. Pulling at her off the shoulder blouse and giggling like a 2 year old while chewing on her beads. I used to enjoy watching her, but now I can't. At one time she was very professional, but now she had changed so much. What happened??

I wouldn't even try to guess why Kerstin acts like this all the time now.  I like the CIJ shows, which she is nearly ruining.  However, she is on now with the vendor for the Ellen DeGeneres Christmas line, and the vendor said something about Kerstin's manic behavior, in a lighthearted way.  But you definitely got her point.  So did Kerstin, she has since toned down just a little bit, but such a difference.  Thank you Amy Scaglioni (the vendor)!!! 

More vendor's need to call her out on her nonsense on air. I can't believe her boss is not watching her performances from time to time. Maybe any thing is acceptable today.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the many comments about her talking way too fast, it's almost like she's thinking if I talk fast, the show will be over faster, and I can get home to my kids......

@Hodgemom 

When I see her hosting, I usually turn the channel unless she is presenting something I really really want to see, I watched the Ellen Show and yes what was up with her and that beaded garland ---she was really taking time to drape it around her waist like a belt like someone would buy the set of ornaments to wear as a fashion accessory...animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif enjoyed Amy, she carried the show......LOL! .

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I can't watch her. IMO KL tries to act like SK and  former host, beauty queen combined.

Also, JB ruined VPH show.

@missy1

Dont even get me started when they pair Jill with Valerie---Jill just takes over and poor Valerie can barely get in a word at all---but your lucky because Jill backed off a bit in that early show...

As for KL she seems to be a favorite of the Execs because she is on so much lately I guess they think she will draw in the "busy mom demographic"
.....I wish they'd have Katie on more during the day.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I think she's very tired, especially when she leans over and hangs her arm on the top of the clothes rack and then hikes her foot up on the bottom bar of the clothes rack. Maybe an hour is too long for her to stand up.

You made me laugh....I can picture her doing just what you said!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

She just talks way too fast for this senior citizen to try to keep up with her.  I change the channel.

Me too, except I'm not a senior yet. I honestly have a hard time understanding her, I thought it was just me, and it could be, but I can understand what the other hosts say just fine.

Frequent Contributor

Q put her on the over night shift. Katie should be on days she is a very good host she should not be on nights. Have Krisen on nights she is very disoriented  all she wants to do is talk about her son. Q is not the place to talk about personal stuff.