Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The latest sales tactics quotes...

"super mom"

"busy mom"

You NEVER hear a male host say they are a...

"super dad"

"busy dad"

You're right. 

And she even stole the limelight a week ago.  She brought up a photo on her FB page of her and Shawn's baby, but she quickly turned the focus on her and Ben.  I don't know how many times I've seen in the last couple weeks where no matter what she was presenting, she had to bring up the subject of baby Ben and his first b'day.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

"super mom"

"busy mom"

"super dad"

"busy dad"

You're right. 

And she even stole the limelight a week ago.  She brought up a photo on her FB page of her and Shawn's baby, but she quickly turned the focus on her and Ben.  I don't know how many times I've seen in the last couple weeks where no matter what she was presenting, she had to bring up the subject of baby Ben and his first b'day.

After what she has been very open about going through to get Ben, I see nothing wrong with her being excited about his first b-day.  If your own parents can't brag about you, who can? 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't turn off the TV soon enough after Valerie's show and it stayed on into Kirsten's show.   She was embarrassing!  TV didn't stay on very long.  I will not watch Kirsten.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she's very tired, especially when she leans over and hangs her arm on the top of the clothes rack and then hikes her foot up on the bottom bar of the clothes rack. Maybe an hour is too long for her to stand up.

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

"super mom"

"busy mom"

"super dad"

"busy dad"

You're right. 

_______

This is terrible!  

Trusted Contributor

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

In the words of Dorinda.

Valued Contributor

I can't complain any more. When I see her, I
turn the channel. She's a no watch for me.

Just over the top and way to self centered for me
to put up with..

It's actually distracting from whatever she's selling.. 

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

She just talks way too fast for this senior citizen to try to keep up with her.  I change the channel.

Valued Contributor

I really try not to watch her. She is very irritating, I agree with another post, she kind of ruins CIJ, I want to hear about the products not about her and her family. She could take a lesson from Marybeth and Nancy. 

Valued Contributor

Very full of herself, checking the monitor every 10 seconds.

Needs retraining....................

@Hodgemom