Esteemed Contributor

I had soap on my grocery list for my daughter. She brought us Kirks bars,they had no liquid soap. I like it. It makes a creamy lather with a fresh smell. I usually have Bath and Body foaming liquid soaps at the sinks never bars. But I kind of like this. Anyone familiar with it and use it? I will probably order Bath and Body soap,too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Yes, i use to use it, they have a liquid soap also, it is one of the orginal castile soaps.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor
I have the liquid and hate it. I dislike the smell and it is a very strong smell.
Respected Contributor

My Dad always used this soap.  He loved it.  I recently bought a bar, just to use and feel nostalgic.  I cannot use it as it gives my skin a burning feeling.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I still get Dial's anti bacterial bar soaps.  I get them through Amazon.  Harder to get is the Dial Foaming liquid hand soap.  I've got some, but I'm starting to run out.  Tough to find on Amazon.  Also the price has really gone up on them.  Bar soap is just as good, so my husband said if I run out to use the bar soap instead.  Actually any bar of soap is great. Don't have to use the liquid kind. 

Honored Contributor
I love the Dial foaming hand soap pear scent. I'm using my last one right now (I have other soaps to use when that's done).
Honored Contributor

I bought 1 of the Lemon-Eucalyptus & 1 Rosemary-Sage to try. I think they are ok but I still like A La Maison.

I bought several of their liquid hand wash. I like all of the scents I have used. My favorites are rose lilac & honeysuckle. It does not dry out my hands.

The fresh sea salt is a nice light clean scent.

DH likes the lavender aloe shower gel.