Honored Contributor

Re: Kimberly Wells, Brian Kessler and Kristine Kvanli are no longer on ShopHQ.

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I posted last week in the fashion forum that Kimberly Wells is now a vendor rep for Jambu and will be debuting the line on HSN in April.

I can't believe they let Wendi go.  She was either let go or left, brought back for a short time, and now was let go.  

I really, really liked Kristine. She was my favorite.  I am not a fan of Jess' at all.  In fact, when she's hosting, I'm out.

I am not a fan of Jess or Erin, both are too wrapped up in themselves in my opinion. Otherwise, the other hosts are all fine. I especially like Kendy, and Heather.....

Regular Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I posted last week in the fashion forum that Kimberly Wells is now a vendor rep for Jambu and will be debuting the line on HSN in April.

I can't believe they let Wendi go.  She was either let go or left, brought back for a short time, and now was let go.  

I really, really liked Kristine. She was my favorite.  I am not a fan of Jess' at all.  In fact, when she's hosting, I'm out.

I am not a fan of Jess or Erin, both are too wrapped up in themselves in my opinion. Otherwise, the other hosts are all fine. I especially like Kendy, and Heather.....

I agree. Jess has come a long way, but sometimes I feel she is trying to hard to connect with the viewers/shoppers. 

I like Fatima, but I really don't see her whenever I have time to tune in.  Also I like Libby, but I don't see her too much.. I like her because she asks good questions during presentations.

Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I agree. Jess has come a long way, but sometimes I feel she is trying to hard to connect with the viewers/shoppers. 

I like Fatima, but I really don't see her whenever I have time to tune in.  Also I like Libby, but I don't see her too much.. I like her because she asks good questions during presentations.

@EllieMuncaster . YES! Fatima is good as well, very informative and she seems personable without going overboard....Libby I hardly ever see, but I like her too.....I liked Jess more in the beginning.........Just like Erin, whom I liked more in the beginning as well......