Super Contributor

Re: Kimberly Wells, Brian Kessler and Kristine Kvanli are no longer on ShopHQ.

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
That's a shame! I really liked Brian. Kimberly and Kristine were good too. I wonder if they left willingly or if they were asked to leave. I'd rather see Melissa and Kendy go. I've never heard so much gasping and fake surprise sounds like I do from those two.

Is Kendy back? The last I heard, she was on Shop LC.

Super Contributor

@kathya1119 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
That's a shame! I really liked Brian. Kimberly and Kristine were good too. I wonder if they left willingly or if they were asked to leave. I'd rather see Melissa and Kendy go. I've never heard so much gasping and fake surprise sounds like I do from those two.

@kathya1119 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

Perhaps you are thinking of Libby Floyd. She is back from another network.

Kendy-well, I.m not a fan.

Super Contributor

I agree 100% about Melissa Minor!!! She would have been a good choice to let go!! Soo fake!!! I think the powers at be need to rethink a few things, JMO!! I do think Wendy Russo is a good host, as she adds a little class to HQ.. Once again, JMO....

Honored Contributor

Kristine was my favorite host over there.

Respected Contributor

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

I agree 100% about Melissa Minor!!! She would have been a good choice to let go!! Soo fake!!! I think the powers at be need to rethink a few things, JMO!! I do think Wendy Russo is a good host, as she adds a little class to HQ.. Once again, JMO....

@DiamondsandGold  I like Wendy too, she has a good sense of humor, and she has a very pleasant voice. I'm not one to badmouth hosts a lot, but there is something a little off about Melissa, to me it seems like she acts like she's best friends with all the top vendors. I don't know, maybe it's just me. 

Honored Contributor

I said a couple weeks ago that Evine is floundering.  Now I think it is in absolute turmoil, circling the drain, to be exact.

Contributor

Brian Kessler posted on Facebook today that he was unemployed and wrote that he "did not leave them" when questioned about his not working at Shophq. I believe that he and Kimberly Wells were both let go about a week ago. I believe the network made a huge mistake in letting them go, but they have made many mistakes in the past year.

New Contributor

I agree the host that left are the ones that shop hq should of kept. These new host now are so into themselves and the camera until it’s pathetic...Especially Erin . Jess is falling into the same category be yourself...too many women!!!!! Most of them don’t have a clue
Honored Contributor

And why let Wendie Russo go, they should have been thrilled to have her back, beautiful and smart. 

Honored Contributor

I posted last week in the fashion forum that Kimberly Wells is now a vendor rep for Jambu and will be debuting the line on HSN in April.

I can't believe they let Wendi go.  She was either let go or left, brought back for a short time, and now was let go.  

I really, really liked Kristine. She was my favorite.  I am not a fan of Jess' at all.  In fact, when she's hosting, I'm out.