Honored Contributor

Re: Kimberly Wells, Brian Kessler and Kristine Kvanli are no longer on ShopHQ.

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Kimberly Wells' good-bye post is on her FB page, she posted last night that after 22 years at Evine she is indeed gone.  She doesn't say much at all besides, "I cannot wait to see what the universe has in store for me." 

I think she needs to stand corrected, she has not been with Evine for nearly that long, I remember her as a host on HSN, and as a vendor on the Q for a self tanner after she left HSN. . 

@Shelbelle  Thank you for catching that!  My bad! Her exact words were, "..shopping with you for the past 22 years..."  It appears she was incorporating all of her hosting time, wherever she was, into that career span.

Frequent Contributor

I liked Brian Kessler too; he seemed very down to earth. I wish they would retire Lynn Schacher and Mellisa Miner; Lynn Schacher's voice is annoying.

Honored Contributor

I remember them always pairing up Kimberly with Suzanne Somers....They seemed to really hit it off well. If you ask me, Evine should have never gotten rid of Skinn and Suzanne Somers, it seems like when they did that they started to decline, also another huge one for them was Beekman......Big Mistakes! I am not sure which one was Kristine, but Brian was a good host, seemed very down to earth.....

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Qurate could swoop in and buy this operation.  Maybe that's why they're trying to save up their pennies.

Honored Contributor

Oh No!!  Love Brian with Jorge selling Waterford.  They were on together recently.  Also like Kristine, such a soothing voice.  Kimberly was also good.  Not a good sign when 3 of their best, IMO, are gone.  What a bummer!

Trusted Contributor

@CamdenCat wrote:

I liked Brian Kessler too; he seemed very down to earth. I wish they would retire Lynn Schacher and Mellisa Miner; Lynn Schacher's voice is annoying.

Lynn is not my favorite either. 

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@CamdenCat wrote:

Lynn is not my favorite either. 

i like Brian --never was entranced by Melissa or LS.  interesting that they have enlisted older former hosts - Duffek, Floyd, Russo, Green.  but ShopHQ has had many near-death experiences so i don't count the channel out.

Respected Contributor

That's a shame! I really liked Brian. Kimberly and Kristine were good too. I wonder if they left willingly or if they were asked to leave. I'd rather see Melissa and Kendy go. I've never heard so much gasping and fake surprise sounds like I do from those two.

I have a feeling ShopHQ may be tailoring their remaining hosts to do certain shows they have a niche for instead of having hosts sell across the board.
Respected Contributor

It has been a very long time that I watched or even looked up ShopHQ, actually it was still Evine.

Nothing interest me at all over there any more period - their website, their products, not their shows or their hosts either.

I did purchase quite a bit over the years starting back when it was Shop NBC.

Looked forward to Sonia and Michael back then for excellent quality pieces at 

excellent prices.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised about Brian.  He was on air a lot, he did a lot of shows and I liked him.  I think he did a great job.  Kristine and Kimberly haven't been doing very many shows lately.  I rarely saw them.  I never cared for either one as a show host so I am not surprised that they are gone  Speaking of ShopHQ; Paula Deen will be selling a line of jewelry on JTV.  That woman has more lives than a cat...LOL   When one shopping channel door closes, she finds another.