Super Contributor

Kim Z. - Don’t Be Tardy With The Repayments!

Kim Zolciak Takes Out $300K Loan To Finish Construction On Her Atlanta Dream Home

Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak might be biting off more than she can chew with her dream home, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the reality TV star and her hubby just took out an extra $300,000 loan to complete construction.

After purchasing the Alpharetta, Ga. home with husband Kroy Biermann in 2012 for a whopping $880,000, the couple embarked on massive renovations to turn the 7,186 square-foot home into their dream.

But in loan documents obtained by Radar, it looks like the couple needed extra backing to complete the 5-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom home because on Dec. 9, 2013 they signed off on a credit line of $300,000 with Landmark Community Bank.

With new 2-month-old twins, the couple is likely to be in a hurry to finish their renovations on the massive home and get settled.

Renovations on the home — aptly named Zolciak Manor — are said to include a two-story master closet, eight fireplaces, an elaborate chandelier, sweeping staircases and a large pool.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/dont-be-tardy-with-the-repayments-kim-zolciak-takes-out-30...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim Z. - Don’t Be Tardy With The Repayments!

They better hope that Kroy can rehab and come back from his injury and play several more years in the NFL. I bet we hear about Zolciak Manor being foreclosed on in the future. I really don't understand why people try and live so far above their actual incomes!
Honored Contributor

Do they really need 8 fireplaces? I feel badly for Kroy.........

Super Contributor

i think it is soooo funny - she has been adding the Biermann name to hers like her online accounts and on her personal website - BUT on this big $$$$$ home it is her last name! kroy better wake up!

Honored Contributor

That money sure would feed and help a whole lot of people- some would love to have a fire to stay warm... Kim has had her 5!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

This doesn't sound good at all.

I hope it works out for their children's sake.

She is never happy and always has to over do everything.

Honored Contributor

I hope they have been saving their money. 2 teens, and 4 kids under age, 3.
Honored Contributor

nm

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

They probably are going to wind up back at her old condo.

Honored Contributor

They will be broke in the next couple of years, for gosh sakes...he is out w/an injured knee, is a marginal player and might be cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**