Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Richards (RHOBH) still spiraling....

She. Was.kept on last season because people LOVE trainwrecks. Just ask Andy. His fridge is filled.with food because of the likes of this. I no longer tune in to feed him.
Honored Contributor

I blame Andy...they could all see what was happening to her, yet it made for good "TV".

Very sad all around.

Honored Contributor

Hi terrier!!!
Respected Contributor

I feel sorry for her.

Addiction is a complicated cycle of lies, manipulation, sorrow, remorse, hope, change, more lies, mental illness, love,  death, hate, enabling, not enabling, empathy, tolerance, more hope, letdowns, disappointment and again love.

Addiction doesn't discriminate anyone.   We are all affected by addiction, whether you want to believe it not.

You can hate the addiction, but still love the addict.

If your family has been or will be spared, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:
Hi terrier!!!

Hi back at you! I got in a terrible dog fight - but I'm back and still going strong!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

I feel sorry for her.

Addiction is a complicated cycle of lies, manipulation, sorrow, remorse, hope, change, more lies, mental illness, love,  death, hate, enabling, not enabling, empathy, tolerance, more hope, letdowns, disappointment and again love.

Addiction doesn't discriminate anyone.   We are all affected by addiction, whether you want to believe it not.

You can hate the addiction, but still love the addict.

If your family has been or will be spared, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

@Lotus ... well said ... sad but true.