Honored Contributor

Kim Richards (RHOBH) still spiraling....

.....out of control.

She was taped trying to buy Xanax at LA smoke shops.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/14/kim-richard-drugs-xanax-la-smoke-shops-uber/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim Richards (RHOBH) still spiraling....

This woman is a total train wreck. She is wealthy can get the best treatments out there. She acts like a spoiled brat and loves all the attention she gets. 

Trusted Contributor

So sad...she is spiraling out of control....a trainwreck....

Honored Contributor

Didn't open the link....so people can buy xanax at an *LA Smoke Shop*?
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:
Didn't open the link....so people can buy xanax at an *LA Smoke Shop*?

@Lucky Charm

Nope!

But, she kept insisting that people had told her she could buy Xanax there and she needed it for her hurt foot, although Xanax is for anxiety (and in her case, a buzz), not for pain.

She went to a couple of smoke shops trying to buy Xanax.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

that's too bad.  she's a very sick girl.  i hope the best for her.

Respected Contributor

I don't feel sorry for this women. She has acted rude and entitled and now she is in danger of hurting someone else. I assume she probably drives to these places. G-d forbid she has an accident. What will the excuse be then. She is very quick to blame everyone but herself. No she needs to be locked up not only for her own well being and safety but also for the public.

I have had family members like this and I have seen how they single handily destroyed a whole family. People with addictions are liars, cheaters and thieves and they will continue to be like that until they are stopped or they die. It is sad and gut wrenching but they need to stop themselves. This women has a wealthy family who have all reached out to her and it looks like they are at their wits end with her. So either they have all given up (for their own sanity and I do not blame them) or she has just become to big to handle and they are out of reach. Saying no to someone like this is the hardest thing to do and the easiest solution. 

I feel bad for her family and her kids.

Regular Contributor

I just can't believe she was on the last season of RHOBH in her condition. It was obvious that she was very confrontational when Lisa and others showed concern for her and rightfully so and it seems like they should have pulled her off immediately and required her to get help if she wanted to continue. It's very sad that she really can't function or make decisions - someone needs to take over her affairs and fast.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I don't feel sorry for this women. She has acted rude and entitled and now she is in danger of hurting someone else. I assume she probably drives to these places. G-d forbid she has an accident. What will the excuse be then. She is very quick to blame everyone but herself. No she needs to be locked up not only for her own well being and safety but also for the public.

I have had family members like this and I have seen how they single handily destroyed a whole family. People with addictions are liars, cheaters and thieves and they will continue to be like that until they are stopped or they die. It is sad and gut wrenching but they need to stop themselves. This women has a wealthy family who have all reached out to her and it looks like they are at their wits end with her. So either they have all given up (for their own sanity and I do not blame them) or she has just become to big to handle and they are out of reach. Saying no to someone like this is the hardest thing to do and the easiest solution. 

I feel bad for her family and her kids.

All drug addicts are rude and feel entitled.  You are so right. They are selfish, and think nothing but about themselves. They destroy families. The best thing to do is not enable them....turn your back on them and let them get to that lowest point where only up is the way out. They will never get better until THEY want the help. Too many people attempt to save the addict and it fails because the addict is not readyy for the help. Sometimes the addict chooses no help.  It is no ones fault but their own.

Respected Contributor

An alcoholic addict who manipulates and lies and lies and lies. I wish her the best but she has become a BIG YAWN.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield