Super Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian West and Hurricane Dorian

[ Edited ]

Calm Waters for being in the middle of a hurricane. Why get worked up about people you don't know? If they bother you, pay them no mind. I guess  no one dare go in the Pacific ocean due to the diving boat fire. 

Respected Contributor

I'm always half amused and half saddened by any of the many Kardashian bashing threads.  Whatever any of them do usually manages to cause this sort of complaint, as if their actions actually have an affect beyond imagination in most instances. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Free2be wrote:

I'm always half amused and half saddened by any of the many Kardashian bashing threads.  Whatever any of them do usually manages to cause this sort of complaint, as if their actions actually have an affect beyond imagination in most instances. 

I agree with your sentiments.  Never watch or read anything Kardashian or West unless it's under my nose, ala WH visits.  I tend not to support "celebrities" who are merely "famous" through their own self-promotion.

Like @wildcat fan I'm in Dorian's path so came here for a little respite from the news.

Denise