Honored Contributor

Kim Kardashian West and Hurricane Dorian

I don't follow this family much, but you can't get away from them on Yahoo!

I tried to believe Kim was trying to redeem herself in my eyes. She is going to law school, trying to be a good mother, her husband is leading church services , etc.

I'm back to having no respect for her. While so many in the Bahamas were worried about losing their properties and possible their lives, she was posting "look at me" pictures of herself - in the skimpiest swimsuit of course - frolicking in the ocean there.

What a tactless, heartless thing to do!

This woman is beyond obsessed with herself. I'm worried her children will turn out just like her. Smiley Mad

Kim Kardashian/ Instagram

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian West and Hurricane Dorian

Kim is not going to law school. She's supposedly studying for the CA bar exam (which requires no law degree). 

Super Contributor

Well I don't follow her either but give the woman a break! You think she is the only one posting pictures of herself in the water? It's terrible about the hurricane but what, should no one go in the water because of that?  Let alone take a picture? That's the society created by social media! 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Actually, this is one of the ways this family makes money. They pose every day with minimal amounts of clothing on. This has been going on for a long time. You will see these photos all over the internet every day. 

As another poster said, she is studying for the Bar exam. No school needed.

As for her husband....I have no words.

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

Well I don't follow her either but give the woman a break! You think she is the only one posting pictures of herself in the water? It's terrible about the hurricane but what, should no one go in the water because of that?  Let alone take a picture? That's the society created by social media! 

@colover - Of course I don't think anyone shouldn't go in the water. I just think the photo is TACTLESS because she posted it - of herself in the ocean at the Bahamas - AT THE SAME TIME the hurricane was pummeling that island!

Had she posted a picture like that at any other beach I wouldn't have had a problem! 

Honored Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

Kim is not going to law school. She's supposedly studying for the CA bar exam (which requires no law degree). 

@KarenaJeannette - You're right - I forgot about that! 
Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

...and just to be clear.....these are photos she took on a RECENT vacation. she is not there at this time frolicking around in the water.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  You think her one-piece swimsuit is the "skimpiest swimsuit"? It's a one-piece. She took these photos last month while she was in the Bahamas with her family. I don't find this objectionable whatsoever. Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Since your're not a follower, why didn't you just pass on the photo and story behind it @beach-mom . 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson