Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim K is a billionaire , would you

@shaggygirl wrote:

If only I had known when I was young that I could cash in on having an extra extra large sized butt to the tune of millions. 

She's short too, with all that behind she continued to pile on in the back.  That didn't come right away.  The infamous sex tape is what got her going.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I would not pimp myself out for any amount of money.

Contributor

Smiley LOL

Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

If only I had known when I was young that I could cash in on having an extra extra large sized butt to the tune of millions. 

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't want to be a billionaire nor would I sell my privacy for the money.   DH and I are doing ok, we saved and lived within our means...and now can relax and enjoy.  We rarely took a vacation because we were self employed and would have to close the business when we wanted a break, (we were the only employees) it was easier to just stay home.

When I see some people buying homes that are huge and furnished in an opulent way I am not the least bit jealous. Give me a 1800 ft. craftsman and I'd be happy.

Honored Contributor

In a heart beat!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

We don't know what her real life is like.  She keeps some things private but she has turned some parts of her life into a TV comic book.  All those reality shows are 20% real and 80% fiction and the Kardashians pioneered the genre.  Yes, I think if I could get wealthy by turning parts of life into a reality show, I probably would.  

Respected Contributor

I have no respect for how she made her money and I have not contributed to that family's celebrity/income at all.

And, no - I value my privacy too much to sell it. Money isn't everything.

Honored Contributor

Sadly No one would be interested in my private life enough to pay me😄.

Kim K got her start  with fame with her famous    s*x tape that went viral....maybe now that she is a billionaire it was worth the embarrassment. 

Valued Contributor

Nope.  I value my privacy.  Nobody needs to have their internet broken by a photo of a greasy behind balancing a champagne glass.