Valued Contributor

Re: Kim K & Kanye Warned in Wyoming/Harassing Wildlife

@faeriemoon. I know a lot of others do. I never said otherwise. It’s just that they are made out to be such horrible people and I’m not quite sure what they have done so bad to be so disliked, possibly even hated.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
@faeriemoon. I know a lot of others do. I never said otherwise. It’s just that they are made out to be such horrible people and I’m not quite sure what they have done so bad to be so disliked, possibly even hated.

@mamaslittlepotato   Speaking for myself, I only said it was a stupid stunt and he should have known better.  For a self proclaimed genius, he should have been able to figure that one out.

As for the reason people don't like them, I suspect it is because they appear to be so self absorbed.  That may or may not be the case, but that's what THEY are putting out there on their "reality" show.  When you portray yourself in a certain way for all to see, you can't be shocked that you are judged.

I don't think they are horrible.  I'm not sure what they are, but they aren't horrible.  They stick together, and there's something to be said for that.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon. I understand. I didn’t mean my post for you. It’s just that they are constantly being bashed on these forums as though they’ve done something so horribly wrong to someone here or their families. When their reality show first started, I agree with you that they were pretty self absorbed. But they’ve matured a lot through the years and have done a lot of good with their fame and fortune.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

WHEN is their 15 minutes going to come to fruition?

Bless your heart.

Kanye has won 21 Grammys...12th most...in the History of Ever.

Kylie Jenner’s the World’s Youngest Billionaire...in the History of Ever. 

The Kardashian/Jenner clan & their spouse/partners/children

are part of our culture.  

Amateurs have 15 minutes.

Kardashians/Jenners....they have YEARS.

Hope you’re not holding your breath.

And bless yours... 

Woman Surprised

I don't give a rat's backside about their bank accounts or award histories... Not interested in whether or not he's been declared the deity he thinks he is or she's been given the Miss Prodigious Backside award she so richly deserves, and in so many ways... They're all poseurs... Amateurs can hit the big time... Monetary success does not mean they possess any skill or talent whatsoever other than a talent for successfully marketing themselves... That they have attained the level of success they have is ultimately little more than a sad statement about the public in general and the lowest common denominators to which too many of us will sink...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Funny, I feel that way about certain so-called geniuses who have the ability to impact every single aspect of our lives. You're right. Who gives a rat's behind about reality show performers who stay in their lane.
Honored Contributor

Getting sick of the word "haters".  It's overused, misapplied, and stirs division where there really is none.

I skipped this thread because I didn't catch Harassing Wildlife. As soon as I saw Kim & Kanye the thread wasn't for me.

Just because a person does not like them (or one of them) doesn't  make one a "hater".

I have no feeling one way or another about them.   This incident was handled by the authorities.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Bless your heart.

are part of our culture.  

And bless yours... 

Woman Surprised

I don't give a rat's backside about their bank accounts or award histories... Not interested in whether or not he's been declared the deity he thinks he is or she's been given the Miss Prodigious Backside award she so richly deserves, and in so many ways... They're all poseurs... Amateurs can hit the big time... Monetary success does not mean they possess any skill or talent whatsoever other than a talent for successfully marketing themselves... That they have attained the level of success they have is ultimately little more than a sad statement about the public in general and the lowest common denominators to which too many of us will sink...

Woman Wink

@stevieb 

Bada BING!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I got this far in your post and then nearly choked on my coffee Woman LOL

"where the deer and the antelope play ... but they can't play with Ye.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bathina wrote:
Funny, I feel that way about certain so-called geniuses who have the ability to impact every single aspect of our lives. You're right. Who gives a rat's behind about reality show performers who stay in their lane.

Agree.  Way bigger "geniuses" to worry about.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Bless your heart.

are part of our culture.  

And bless yours... 

Woman Surprised

Woman Wink

@stevieb 

10 Heart's!

And I'll join you for a cupcake please!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.