Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K. Gifts North $65,000 M.Jackson Jacket

Billion dollars must affect the brain in strange ways!

Trusted Contributor

I do not understand the appeal.  And I never will!!!!!  As long as there is an audience for them...unfortunately they are here to stay.  UGH

Valued Contributor

Really not too surprising after seeing bits of her Candyland birthday party!!

Respected Contributor

Does a 6-yr old really understand "grateful"?

Respected Contributor

Years ago Kim dated one of the Jacksons maybe she got a discount. All I know is she has 4 children seems she should have given the same amount to each child to even out the gifts. We know who the favorite is in this family. Read the sisters are fed up doing the show but think Kris is pushing it. 

Honored Contributor

It's not exactly breaking news that wealthy people buy their kids ridiculous over the top gifts.  I have no doubt that the child is neither grateful nor excited about such weirdo gift.   

Honored Contributor

It doesn't look like a very fun gift. 

Trusted Contributor

@croemer wrote:

They earned it...so really not my business...here is the but...lol...God forbid these people ever have to budget. The worst part is what they are doing to their children...will they ever be able to appreciate the lesser things in life? If I were a millionaire...I still would not gift a small child with a 10,000 dollar Birkin and a 65,000 jacket which should be cared for so carefully. And...if I were so stupid I would never brag about it...they are sitting their children up for being ostracized by other children. 

They earned it?  By doing what?  By constantly taking pictures of themselves nude and thinking anyone wants to see their  big butts and fake boobs?  Why don't they just wear a g string and pasties and walk around like that.  They are nude most of the time anyway.  They are enhanced to the nth degree and to me that is not beauty.  Such a weird family.  Money drives them.

Respected Contributor

THE KARDASHIAN’S GUIDE TO SMASHING SOCIAL MEDIA: WHAT’S THE SECRET?

What is it about the Kardashian-Jenners that makes them such a successful force in social media, and how do they transform that success into cold hard cash? In this article, we’ll reveal the secrets of how it’s done.

https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/en-us/blog/the-kardashians-guide-to-smashing-social-media-what...