Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim K. Gifts North $65,000 M.Jackson Jacket

I just read on TMZ where Kris gifted Stormi a life size doll house, with Balcony and all. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It seems so ridiculous.

I've often thought that people with obscene amounts of money, it is just a different value. 1 million could feel like $100 to them. You get the idea.

But still, like I'm sure others have thought, what incredibly worthy things you could do with that amount of money rather than a Birkin bag for a 6 year old or a 65,000+ dollar Michael Jackson jacket.

She wouldn't even know about these things if it werent for her parents and the bizarre world she is living in.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

The Birkin handbag that North was carrying yesterday was $10,000, the MJ jacket is $65,656.00.

Talk about painting a target on your child's back......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I just read on TMZ where Kris gifted Stormi a life size doll house, with Balcony and all. 

Yeah, poor Stormi, her billionaire Mom Kylie and Travis Scott gave her a visit from her favorite character from the Trolls movie.

Of course Kylie says Stormi wants a Birkin bag too, at 2 years old.....really?

What 2 year old would actually say they want a super expensive handbag for Christmas?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom -

I'll edit mine-that makes it even worse doesn't it?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Just mind boggling........

Esteemed Contributor

All I know is that I wouldn’t want that jacket if they gave it to me ... anything that touched his body would never touch mine .... in my eyes he was a filthy dirty pig! ... that poor little girl .. she is going to grow up with major problems that might never be able to be fixed... so sad😢

Esteemed Contributor

For a $65k it should come with 4 tires, a steering wheel and a lotta horsepower.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are setting her up to never being satisfied with anything but the best and most expensive.  Great way to teach a kid the value of money, or anything else for that matter.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

They earned it...so really not my business...here is the but...lol...God forbid these people ever have to budget. The worst part is what they are doing to their children...will they ever be able to appreciate the lesser things in life? If I were a millionaire...I still would not gift a small child with a 10,000 dollar Birkin and a 65,000 jacket which should be cared for so carefully. And...if I were so stupid I would never brag about it...they are sitting their children up for being ostracized by other children. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**