Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K. Gifts North $65,000 M.Jackson Jacket

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@qvcfreak wrote:

I just read on TMZ where Kris gifted Stormi a life size doll house, with Balcony and all. 

Yeah, poor Stormi, her billionaire Mom Kylie and Travis Scott gave her a visit from her favorite character from the Trolls movie.

Of course Kylie says Stormi wants a Birkin bag too, at 2 years old.....really?

What 2 year old would actually say they want a super expensive handbag for Christmas?

One that the parents only value things which are expensive therefore are trying to fill a hole in their lives....with...stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@croemer wrote:

They earned it...so really not my business...here is the but...lol...God forbid these people ever have to budget. The worst part is what they are doing to their children...will they ever be able to appreciate the lesser things in life? If I were a millionaire...I still would not gift a small child with a 10,000 dollar Birkin and a 65,000 jacket which should be cared for so carefully. And...if I were so stupid I would never brag about it...they are sitting their children up for being ostracized by other children. 

@croemer ...You and I are on the same page.  Smiley Wink

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@croemer wrote:

They earned it...so really not my business...here is the but...lol...God forbid these people ever have to budget. The worst part is what they are doing to their children...will they ever be able to appreciate the lesser things in life? If I were a millionaire...I still would not gift a small child with a 10,000 dollar Birkin and a 65,000 jacket which should be cared for so carefully. And...if I were so stupid I would never brag about it...they are sitting their children up for being ostracized by other children. 

@Lindsays Grandma Yes we are GF!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma Yes we are GF!    Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

They are setting her up to never being satisfied with anything but the best and most expensive.  Great way to teach a kid the value of money, or anything else for that matter.

Or that there is a life outside of E! camera crews.  Yikes.

Honored Contributor

So this is what a 6 year old asks for Chirstmas?....or is it something mom & dad want to give her just to show off? 

MJ was dead before she was born...how would she even know about him?

Trusted Contributor

I saw this online this morning.

So ridiculous.

I'm so tired of these celebrities flaunting their wealth and showing how they get these extravagant gifts for their young children.  I don't know why they do it --- Is it to show off, make others feel bad, make money off of advertising, or all of the above?  Surely it can't be just because they are so excited that they need to share it with the world like they would with a family member?  If a family member of mine shared something like this with me I'd feel exactly the same way -- It's just stupid.

This is why so many people these days are living beyond their means.  They are trying to acheive what the rich and famous have because it's constantly shoved down their throats.  Yes, people need to have more control and smarts about how they spend their money, but we're living in a more is more society and it's awful.

What happened to the days when celebrities lived without parading their wealth all over the place?  I guess social media has changed all of that. 

I guess I just can't stand the Kardashians.  They are too much to take.  lol

Super Contributor

Something that gets under my skin when I hear these things is that these are the same people who ask us at large to give give give when there is a cause or event to raise money for. In theory if we ALL gave some that works, but the uber rich spending money like that, man. Logically I agree its their money and its none of my business.
Trusted Contributor

It is so true....You can't fix stupid.

Honored Contributor

I do t think that a small child will be too happy opening up a gift like that.

i think Kim wanted to own it.