Respected Contributor

Re: Kim K ~ Attacked in Paris

@SharkE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Doesn't sound like that big of a story to me. This comes with the territory; that's why she has an bodyguards. If I were really cynical, I'd speculate that she paid someone to do it since it might have been a few days since she made the headlines (with the election and all competing for news coverage). I don't really think that, by the way.

Yep, one who goes to as much trouble as she did to get that ginormous fake butt implant doesn't tend to be a wallflower in the shrinking violet vein. 

I seen the show where she had a xray of her rear and it showed it was mother nature not fake at all. I've seen smaller posteriors on horses

I've seen pictures and video of her before she became hugely famous ---- no huge butt.  She was thin with a bottom to match.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

omg- WHO cares???

I don't but can't we still have the discussion anyway?

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Doesn't sound like that big of a story to me. This comes with the territory; that's why she has an bodyguards. If I were really cynical, I'd speculate that she paid someone to do it since it might have been a few days since she made the headlines (with the election and all competing for news coverage). I don't really think that, by the way.

Yep, one who goes to as much trouble as she did to get that ginormous fake butt implant doesn't tend to be a wallflower in the shrinking violet vein. 

I seen the show where she had a xray of her rear and it showed it was mother nature not fake at all. I've seen smaller posteriors on horses

@SharkE ... Thanks for a great bust out belly laugh...still laughing!!

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

If you go back to her pre Kanye days, you will see she had a rather flat posterior, so even with significant weight gain, the new version wouldn't be possible naturally. 

The show that depicted her rear end as being natural was as fake as the anatomy, done for ratings.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think there's something wrong with her such as the inability to understand that men will do weird things when they see an attractive woman walking down the street with an oversized bra-less chest.   Or maybe there's just something wrong with 99% of all other women who don't do what she does, although I highly doubt it.  

Valued Contributor

What the heck? Shocked at WOMEN who think it's acceptable that another woman is attacked because of her figure or the way she's dressed. I can only pray that this kind of sick thinking is dying out with each successive generation.

Respected Contributor

I can't believe there is still a woman out there who allows a man (Kanye) to make disastrous clothing choices for her.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

OH

I was hoping tastefuuly dressed women would throw clothes at her.

or at least good foundation garments.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She wants attention, wants the world to know who she is, walks around half dressed then plows right into the middle of a crowd.  I'd say she asked for it.

No. Nobody asks for it. That's the kind of mentality that too many people have concerning women. And it's not good. 

Respected Contributor

@PamelaSue72 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

She wants attention, wants the world to know who she is, walks around half dressed then plows right into the middle of a crowd.  I'd say she asked for it.

No. Nobody asks for it. That's the kind of mentality that too many people have concerning women. And it's not good. 

She wants attention and she is getting it.  If that's not to her liking, then HER behavior has to change.