Contributor

Re: Kim Jong Un in grave danger after surgery

I saw a documentary, secretly filmed, as doctors were allowed to come to NKorea to perform eye surgeries.  What these people are made to endure! 

Fields lie empty because they aren't permitted to farm them. 

They interviewed a woman and son who invited cameraman inside.  All they had was cabbage.  That's all that family ate. 

When med crew visited older woman who wanted the eye surgery,  she said all she wants is to see the picture of Kim hanging very prominently on the wall.  She reached for it, sobbing and crying.  

They are used to sobbing and crying and laughing ON CUE.  A film of Kim Il Sun's funeral showed thousands of citizens crying and moaning. That or get shot, apparently.  

These Kims kept families apart: relatives in North Korea longing to see their loved ones in South Korea.  Shameful.

North Korea arrested and held Lisa Ling's sister and another female journalist who was captured.  They were to be sentenced to hard labor.  They were finally released when B Clinton made an unannounced visit.

This is a country governed by pure evil.  Kim had his half-brother poisoned in Malaysia.

It is the people of North Korea who need our prayers.  

Honored Contributor

He is so young, thirty-six, to have issues due to his lifestyle, usually that doesn't show up until older.

Honored Contributor

These are unconfirmed reports.  Not sure why it isn't being reported as such on the news.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmm just read this: 

'No Unusual Signs' That Kim Jong Un's Health Is In Danger, South Korea Says

so who knows - guess all the spies do (maybe), but who's doing the talking probably spins what we hear (like always). Woman Wink

In the meantime, here's a little (humorous) info about him that you should know:

Kim.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised he would under go any medical procedures, let's face it he isn't beloved, a doctor could "accidentally" nick an artery or something. It isn't nice to say, but the world would be a better place without him.

Frequent Contributor

Prayers and thoughts to Otto Frederick Warmbiers Parents and Family.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I read that this is the second surgery he's had within the past decade and that he's staying in some type of villa recovering. They claimed he had a heart procedure done. A stent maybe? It's tough to know what to believe.

Honored Contributor

I read an interesting thing that the CIA, and the FBI could not with all their secret Bond type surveillance,

could not get any additional information aside from that he was gravely ill.

I thought that was very interesting.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm surprised he would under go any medical procedures, let's face it he isn't beloved, a doctor could "accidentally" nick an artery or something. It isn't nice to say, but the world would be a better place without him.

I wonder what will happen to the doctors who operated if he does not survive.  I think their lives might be over unless a different kind of government takes over.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

From what I understand, it has been suspected that he has a painful gout condition, the suspected news of which was reported in 2014.  I don't think it was confirmed, but knowing his father had gout and looking at his physical condition, and what he likes to enoy and I wouldn't doubt it....

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/news-that-kim-jong-un-has-gout-is-no-laughing-matter-he...   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*