Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Jong Un in grave danger after surgery

I don't think that we yet have an accurate account. But in any case, I'm not so sure that we should welcome the worst, given that we have no clue about what would then happen and who would be in charge.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Can you imagine how scared his doctors would be,if he dies.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a terrible time for anyone to be experiencing post surgical complications. I am sending healing prayers to him, and prayers of solace to his loved ones as they endure this challenging time.🙏

They certainly can use a little compassion. My prayers are for the SICK man, not his history. I don't in any way condone his actions.

Edited for clarification.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

If he dies, he will go straight to h-e- double hockey stick. 

His doctors won't be long for this world either.  

@scatcat 

It's okay, you can say "Hell" here.

You won't get into trouble.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Regular Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

This is a terrible time for anyone to be experiencing post surgical complications. I am sending healing prayers to him, and prayers of solace to his loved ones as they endure this challenging time.🙏

They certainly can use a little compassion. My prayers are for the sick MAN, not his history.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

In 1953 when I was in 7th grade, Joseph Stalin died.  The next morning while saying prayers, Catholic school, Sister E. had us say a Hail Mary for him. When we protested, she said "You're praying for his soul, not what he stands for".

Respected Contributor

Is North Korea really coronavirus-free? Defectors, experts question zero Covid-19 claim
Experts say the country’s reluctance to admit major outbreaks of disease means that Kim is likely handling the current pandemic in the same manner
Defectors said that workers didn’t have test kits when they dealt with past outbreaks and weren’t even asked to confirm cases to the central government

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/3080678/north-korea-really-coronavirus-free-defecto...

Esteemed Contributor

Who would be naive enough to believe anything coming out of this tortured country. Not me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@cuddles  Exactly! She said it best😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

They certainly can use a little compassion. My prayers are for the sick MAN, not his history.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

For such a monster he is? He has starved his people ,killed them and every thing  horrible a person can do. No he does not have my prayers.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Maybe he is suffering with covid 19.

I would not believe any propaganda from that country.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF