Honored Contributor

Kim talks too much and people who talk too much end up talking nonsense just to hear themselves talk.

I can't remember now exactly what she said last night but it was total bull krap.

Oh, I remember, she was talking about wearing black tights with one of the tops she was hawking.   Then she said black tights go with everything.  Oh no they don't, unless you are 8 years old.   Ladies, trust me, unless you plan to dogsled to work, do not wear black tights.

Her colors are awful, looks like a Crayola box on a bender.

I don't care for the LOGO style but love her colors, she knows her colors.

Contributor

I have a few pieces from her line. They are really nice. I have her gray jeans on today. Her personality does not bother me. I think she is a champion of all women.

Honored Contributor

For those of you that don’t mind her so much, have you seen her show that used to be on “Kim of Queens”?  It was on Lifetime though you can still watch it from their website or app. 

She’s hilarious and has some great quips. My favorite is “A girl needs three things: a bra, a bible and brows!”  

I didn’t mind Paula either. I’m a southern girl and they remind me of my aunts. 

Honored Contributor

@Rose429...indeed.  The moment I clicked the post button, I thought I should have never even started it.  I've never really been one to make New Year's resolutions, but over the Christmas weekend, I decided I will make one for 2018...to ditch all social media.  I'm tired of all the negativity & nastiness...simply tired of it.  I deactivated my Facebook account prior to Thanksgiving and have decided to give up the QVC forums, too.  I will keep LinkedIn because I enjoy professional networking, but that's it.  As far as the rest of it...I'm done.  Have a safe & Happy New Year!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

For those of you that don’t mind her so much, have you seen her show that used to be on “Kim of Queens”?  It was on Lifetime though you can still watch it from their website or app. 

She’s hilarious and has some great quips. My favorite is “A girl needs three things: a bra, a bible and brows!”  

I didn’t mind Paula either. I’m a southern girl and they remind me of my aunts. 

I did watch her show and it was a riot.  I love love love her jeans  They fit well and are so comfortable.  I'll take her any day over SG.

Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@SurferWife. Isn't it funny that you can't compliment a vendor or host on this forum without people getting on to tell you why they don't like them!!!  Yes I know different opinions etc. but ladies can we just have our positive moment?

You can compliment someone, and the OP did that.  Several  people agreed with her opinion, and others did not. 

There is no rule that if you start a post here...everyone must agree with you. 

Honored Contributor

We all have different opinions thankfully or things would be very boring.I don’t mind if people feel differently than I do.I am not going to deny others their right to feel as they choose.

i like Kim but she does get somewhat out of control at times.She can be quite funny and depending on my mood,she can be enjoyable or too much.

Respected Contributor
Don't care for her at all. Too loud and mouthy for me. Makes me change the channel
Valued Contributor
I totally agree! I’ve bought her crop jeans in nearly every colour & her tuxedo jeans, several tops & her wrap dress in wine. I do think she has a bit of vanity sizing going on though. I have lost a lot of weight in the past year (30 more to go, once the leg cast I’ve got on is off!) & truly need new clothes. So, I’ve been buying a few pieces each week mostly between the Q & Macy’s.com. I am disabled anyway & walk with a cane. The malls are very difficult for me to navigate.
That’s been my excuse/reason for some splurges now & then. I went at 5’7.5” from a size 22 to a size 10-12. Kim’s clothes fit me well in the medium or numerical 10-12. I am so tempted to buy the top she has on today on AM Style. I wish the price point was about 10% less than they are...it would be easier to rationalise! But then I think of stores like Talbots, or Chicos and their prices are even higher!
As far as her personality & affect~I do think she gets a bit too animated at times. But, she appears to be sincere in her personality & comments on her clothing.
What I LOVE is that there is finally a vendor that caters to women with curves!! I get a bit tired of hearing the “I’m in the XXS!” Kim may be a bit exhuberant at times but, I find her refreshing compared to others that are all uppity & talk about how designer their clothes are! She’s a motivational speaker as well so, she probably carries through to her QVC appearances!
Valued Contributor
I hear you. But my take on it is; Lisa R. Is truly negative about curvy or plus size women. I feel L.R.is all about the money and, I do t see that in Kim hardly at all.
Kim does praise the petite & the thin models who display her clothing. Yes, her main focus is on the curvier woman. Thanks to the heavens she’s here and we finally have someone who celebrates women if ALL sizes!!!