Esteemed Contributor

Expanding her brand which must be profitable  for her to do so.

Agree,  would hope it's nice home goods . Did not care for the Peace Love world home goods that were offered.

Super Contributor

I see this expanded product line eventualy petering out.  The home decor seems odd to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

It seems like Kim Gravel and Susan Graver are on every other day. Neither of which I plan on watching. I can't.....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This thread made me think of Isaac's plaid cake😀   Anyone remember that?

Honored Contributor

@elruth wrote:

She really has so many shows and now she is not only in Fashion but beauty products too? Seems she is on alot so she must be selling.

@elruth.  As they say, "you ain't seen nothing yet".  Just wait until she introduces her Christmas decorations and home goods.

She's obviously very popular.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I enjoy seeing Kim and her new items.

I like  entertainment type of shows.

Re: Isaac's plaid cake.  I missed it, and wouldn't mind seeing a plaid cake this year.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Positively positive.

A ray of sunshine!  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

One of Isaac's plaid Junior's Cheesecakes:

1000003337.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Kim continues to bring to new products to QVC often at the request of her mother! As long as she's willing to take on new challenges, there won't be any stopping her. It's in her DNA to achieve, sell and perform. And she's been doing it all her life very, very well. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor
Both Kim & Susan Graver work very hard & some may not like everything in their lines, but, there is something for everyone. I like Kim’s jeans, woven tops & some specialty items like the cardigan with stars. For Susan’s line, not a lover of liquid knit but her woven tops & premium stretch are quite nice.