New Contributor

I LOVE her and the new show is great! Thanks, QVC

Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel's New Show NOW

[ Edited ]

Nothing against Kim although I can only take her in small doses.  I tuned in but it just didn't hold my attention.

Honored Contributor

Glad you enjoyed her.  I just can't watch her.  

Respected Contributor

Kim is just on the edge of being too much, but she has so much positive energy that I actually am surprised I enjoyed her show. I think she will do very well!

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy Kim Gravel. She can sometimes be a little over the top, but I think that's just her personality. Nothing she does comes across phony or forced in my opinion. My only suggestion to the the powers that be(just in case they're reading this), is don't cram so many products in a one hour show. The last 20 minutes or so seemed really rushed.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan, so I didn't watch the show. I don't know if a host was with her or not. Just wondering whay a vendor would have her own show. Seems like they have enough hosts already.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I'm not a fan, so I didn't watch the show. I don't know if a host was with her or not. Just wondering whay a vendor would have her own show. Seems like they have enough hosts already.

@catter70  .... I am not  fan either... she is much to loud & unpolished for me to enjoy .. I thought it was strange that she was acting like the host as there was no host with her  ... I am surprised that QVC is doing this type of show and  I m hoping it was a one time deal 🙃

Valued Contributor

I have never watched a KG fashion or beauty show, but I watched the KG NOW show and it was AWESOME! There was something less 'salesy' about her presentations (which I liked), she talked/interviewed the vendors and my husband actually sat and watched the entire show with me. I am excited to see the next show! As many posts as I see about people complaining that nothing is 'new' on the Q, here ya go! It's new and totally out of the ordinary Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06 What you said!  Day after day, nothing new, boring presentations, same old stuff, etc.  All the complaints about the new program have really shocked me.  I watched the program too.  I enjoyed it; can't say I was overjoyed, but truly did enjoy watching.