Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Shot Out of The QVC Gate Leaving Dust Behind Others

I like reading all your comments about Kim. She seems very genuine, and fun too. I just ordered  my first item, a tie-dye T-shirt. Prices seem high, but they are high in many places, but not all. Since she is a woman of some size, I'm wondering if the tee I got will be too big. 

Contributor

I like Kim - took me a while to warm up to her presentation style but I enjoy her now. Nice addition to the Q imho! 👍👍👍

Valued Contributor

I have to agree with you, I bought a pair of her shorts and was really shocked that I love them as much as I do. Her line is totally awesome. Her personality is amazing!  I have ordered several of her TSV that she had last week. A couple for me and then some for daughters.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella   I've heard" "shot out of the gate", "shot out of the cannon"  all my life.  People have gone overboard finding fault with things you say these days. 

With that being said, I do like Kim's clothing line, but I am small busted and the tops seem to be made for larger busted women.  

Honored Contributor

I like some of her things but I have a hard time watching her.  Her voice bugs me.  She seems very nice but I prefer to shop for her things online.  If I see something I like I'll watch the video, then purchase (or not.)

Super Contributor

Love Kim.  Pre-pandemic I was a size 16.  Now I am a size 6.  Still love her clothes.  She has stuff that is better on heavier ladies, some maybe better on smaller women, and then things that work for all.  Her workout leggings are the bomb.  And I just bought her TSV - the patriotic one.  I hope it comes before 7/4.  I agree with the lady who started this thread.  Her TSVs go BOOM!  Buy early!

Valued Contributor

Her clothes are too big and stretch out. I like her and find her refreshing but I am small and no matter how small the size, it just doesn't work. Her tops are way too long on me. 

I don't like Issac and Graver. I get better prices and fit at TJMax, Kohls and Macy's. I find the QVC sellers designed for taller women. The tops are all too long on me even if they offer petite.

Whatever stretch Kim puts in her pants stretch out and fall off me. But, I do enjoy watching her and her personality.

Contributor

I really like Kim's clothes. Lately the size charts have been off & I watch carefully for reviews. I don't buy TSV in clothing anymore. I am also sad to see Linea go. Waiting on some faux suede pants. The size chart was wrong again. I ordered by the chart but they are way too big. Waiting for my exchange. I called CS & a very nice person got them ordered before I could get them in the mail! I called the day they arrived.

Valued Contributor

I love Kim and her clothes, but I would tell her to seriously watch her quality.  I ordered two pair of capris, same size, different colors and one was an inch smaller than the other.  Very sad for $50.  If you lose quality, you lose it all!!!

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama  Exactly my thoughts!  It's a common figure of speech, but I guess not everyone has heard it.  

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@ciao_bella   I've heard" "shot out of the gate", "shot out of the cannon"  all my life.  People have gone overboard finding fault with things you say these days. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!