Re: Kim Gravel Shot Out of The QVC Gate Leaving Dust Behind Others

I don’t like overpaying for any clothing items, but I have to remind myself we’re also paying for the convenience. Just wish there was free shipping after a particular price point.

I also wish ALL of the vendors would come spend a summer in Georgia. Layers of clothing, long pants, summer sweaters, & anything w/ sleeves.....no thank y’all!

I love Kim & can envision any of my friends or myself moving back & forth in front of the camera like she does. We’d be laughing hysterically; it’s just her lighthearted personality!!! 💜💗💜

Looking forward to trying the recent Denim & Company TSV (linen blend pants) when they arrive. There seems to be lots more D&C items offered which are not “old lady cruise wear”......sure hope so!
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

One of the benefits of shopping here and HSN is that they offer a convenience, range of fashion styles, price points, new and established brands. Brands that appeal to small, med, large sales volume demographics.

Variety is good. I don't care what someone wants to wear, where they shop and the brands/styles they choose, it has zero impact on my choices. Those that want to control by posting rude insulting comments,  demanding something/someone be removed are narrow minded and insecure IMO and in some cases just plain jerks.

@Chi-town girl - ITA! I don't buy clothes at mall stores any longer. I've bought casual to dressy here. I did get some wedding guest dresses at department stores, but I've also worn maxi dresses I buy here.

Like you, I wish people sometimes were a little more tolerant of other's choices. If I'm not crazy about something I try to convey it's not right for ME. It may be perfect for someone else!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I don't care for her personality or her clothing.  I feel the same about Susan Graver.

Respected Contributor

Never have watched her presentations. Hope she has good things on offer to all.  I was confussed by your title.  Aside from the last word "Others" which did not show up When I read the heading,  it thought she'd "gotten the Boot".  Glad that's not the case for her. 

Respected Contributor

To be honest, I find her quite grating and dont watch. The items can be nice but IMO generally not sized if you're a short, small woman. All her tops are wayyy too long and pants not cut for me- 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I like KG clothing.  I just starting paying more attention to her this year.  I have bought several tops and I like the fit and they wash well.  Her crops, however, are not a good fit for me.  I was a Denim & Co. girl but their sizing and fit has been way off for me.  Too tight her while loose there.  I gave up on D&C0 pants long ago.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her pants/jeans and the fabric and great fit of her pants, but do not like ANY of her tops.  Can do without ruffles, ties, grommets, poncho-style tops and other "stuff" on my top!

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

To be honest, I find her quite grating and dont watch. The items can be nice but IMO generally not sized if you're a short, small woman. All her tops are wayyy too long and pants not cut for me- 

I am 5'3 135 lbs. The extra extra small fits me pretty good and I have no chest. Now I wouldn't buy some things because they wouldn't be flattering but I really like the tshirts she brings. 

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday , I'm 5'2", 110lb, so her pants with no belt loops fall down on me constantly, even in the smallest size. And the tops are all tunic length, and fall to my thigh. Not flattering and makes me look stumpy.
I find that often these designers size their garments with their own body size in mind and she is very tall lady with a stocky build.
But her items are very nice if they fit!  Enjoy and feel good! 

Honored Contributor

Some of her stuff looks good, but too many asymmetric hems, tunics, ruffles, etc. I just never buy pants online. Too much time and money wasted trying to get the fit I want.