Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Shot Out of The QVC Gate Leaving Dust Behind Others

I asked one time if she was replacing Louis Del Olio in QVC's focusing.  New management for QVC came in and look what happened, no more Louis.

Honored Contributor

I've seen lots of vendors to the Q and HSN come, rise in popularity, and then wane into oblivion. Some brands have had lasted longer than others.

I don't own any of Kim's clothes, but right now they seem to be popular. According to what I've heard hosts say, D & Co. & SG are still the most purchased brands. 

Honored Contributor

I don't do QVC fashion.  Occasionally, I buy shoes, but I have learned over the years that  any clothing I bought from QVC was a dud.  It never holds my interest long enough to wear more than a few times and is not made to last.

I very selsom watch clothing presentations anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think her clothing is probably well made and it's pleasing to look at, but there's something about her that annoys me. Not sure what it is. The other thing is the price on most of her items. For what you're getting, they are pricey. Same with Isaac and Logo. Long ago I used to buy D & C because they had some really cute, stylish thing. Now, not so much. I am not impressed, and the guy who is always on there as chief designer doesn't impress me at all. Let's face it: buying clothes without being able to try them on is a hindrance. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

@ciao_bella Boy do I agree with you ...I love her....and her things....

I am really tired of the LOGO layering things!!!!

The LOGO layering puts me in mind of a bag lady who wears all her clothes at once.

Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Bettyanne wrote:

@ciao_bella Boy do I agree with you ...I love her....and her things....

I am really tired of the LOGO layering things!!!!

The LOGO layering puts me in mind of a bag lady who wears all her clothes at once.

You just made me LOL never brought anything in the Logo brand but it does look that way 

Occasional Contributor

I feel the same way about the Logo line, just  way too many layers for my taste. 

Respected Contributor

I have been buying from her line for nearly 2 years. Her quality and fit (for me) is for the most part excellent. I buy her line, IM, and D&C as they offer pieces that I find versatile and work well in my lifestyle. I did do a double take when I saw the same Belle print in a nice tunic I bought last year being used for a cheapie eternity scarf (new, not thrift) at Goodwill for $3--dozens of this print in new packaging by the cash registers. Obviously her prints are not always exclusive...one was out of the packaging and it was definitely the same pattern and felt about the same weight.

I would like her new lightweight flexibelle pedal pushers but not at $52 for everyday short pants. I haven't talked myself into that price point yet for shorts.

Respected Contributor

I am in the minority here.  I cannot stand her or her girlfriend who just sits there and smiles.  Why do we need to hear what people are asking on facebook for?  She reminds me of Paula Deen.  Enough said.  I find her tops are always cut too big for my size M.  I am loving Jason Wu, however, his tops are cut so well and the fabric is so soft.  Loving his line.  Also love Isaac, always have.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Kim's presentations and love her clothes. They are always great quality and fit. I am also a fan of Isaac's presentations and clothes. I used to buy a lot of D & C but find that the quality, styles and fit have suffered over the years. I live a casual life and Kim and Isaac's clothes work well for me. The prices of ALL their clothes have skyrocketed over the last 2 or 3 years by the time you factor in tax and shipping.