Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Shot Out of The QVC Gate Leaving Dust Behind Others

@riley1 wrote:

she was shot? Think you should reword your title.

@riley1   You need to re-read the title.... all of it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Options is what it is all about..... thank goodness.   I really like Kim and like most of her styles.  Really glad to see her do so well..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@riley1     'Shot out of the gate, was speaking figuratively, not literally.   Shot meaning; bolted (out of the gate)

Maybe she has never heard that phrase before, or if she has,  maybe she thinks itś not appropriate,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Candace Cameron Bure is another one who seems off to a good start.  I haven't purchased any items from Kim or Candace yet, but the comments about both lines seem very positive.

Honored Contributor

I haven't yet purchased anything from Candace or Kim, simply because I really don't need any more summer clothes, but come Fall, I will definitely take a good look. I like both women, and their clothing seems very nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Kim's line! I still dress up sometimes during the week, and always on the weekend, but since quarantine everyone around me has relaxed their dress style. Kim's clothes are casual, but some can be dressy. I bought a spring/summer top in Magnolia two years ago. Last year she brought the same blouse out with fall/winter colors and touches of velvet. I absolutely love her Belle Beach line! 

Since I can no longer buy one of my other favorite lines (Linea), I can enjoy seeing what Belle fashions are available!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I like Kim's jeans, trousers and shorts...I would like to feel the same about her tops as they sure are attractive but they are too long.  Not a popular opinion I know, but I need tops around 24" in length at the most. 

Valued Contributor

I'm another that doesn't care for her or her line. I don't care for her cutesy attitude or her constantly moving forward and backward from the camera lens. Just can't watch or listen, so I don't. Her items are too expensive as well. My intention here is to provide another perspective. We all don't love her. 

Respected Contributor

I think Kim is also popular because of her makeup line. How long before she branches out into jewelry also?

Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams and Candice Bure are very good sellers too.  I like Kim also.  It could be Kim was influenced by these sellers too.  Kim's been around 3 years and it's only been lately that her clothes really jumped in the forefront. Some vendors are tiresome (like Isaac for one) because he churns out duplicates of Tee shirts.  There is only so much liquid knit a person can take of Susan too.  These newer vendors are improving clothes buying at QVC.  They now offer 3 days of fashions a week.  I just think personally that Kim woke up, saw what was selling and improved her clothing.