Honored Contributor

Re: Kia Soul - any opinions?

@sidsmom

Me too!

I might would buy one if it came with a carful of dancing hamsters!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I have a 13 year old car and am considering a Kia Soul.  Does anyone have one and how do you like it - or know anyone with one and how they like it?  Thanks in advance.

Edmunds dot com is a very good source.  They even may have inventory in your area.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

You might check out the Mini Cooper, which is just about the same size and slightly cuter (imo) than the Kia Soul.

Honored Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

You might check out the Mini Cooper, which is just about the same size and slightly cuter (imo) than the Kia Soul.

@alliswell

Ooh, ooh! I really want a Mini Cooper!

I have ever since I saw the movie, 'The Italian Job', where they're jettin' around in Mini Coopers!! 

Smiley transport 043.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@alliswell wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

@alliswell

Ooh, ooh! I really want a Mini Cooper!

I have ever since I saw the movie, 'The Italian Job', where they're jettin' around in Mini Coopers!! 

Smiley transport 043.gif

@KingstonsMom  

Yeah, one of my neighbors, a lady in her 70's, has a Mini and I was chatting with her, and she loves it.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45....I love that boxy look in a car as well.  I had a Honda Escape...first one in my county to purchase, so said the dealer.  At the time of purchase I was hauling lots of boxes for delivery so it came in very handy.  Friends did not like riding in the back because you sat up pretty high and not exactly luxury, ha!  I always liked the look of the Kia Soul.

I am always impressed by people that know how to research the purchase of a new car on line but I am not confident in my abilities.  I do go online and read reviewsbut not sure who to trust nor how to compare,

Respected Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

@alliswell- not sure I could get my greyhound in that - it looks smaller.  I think I can get her in the Kia though.  That's a deal breaker for me - have to get her to the vet once in awhile!

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@alliswell wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

@alliswell- not sure I could get my greyhound in that - it looks smaller.  I think I can get her in the Kia though.  That's a deal breaker for me - have to get her to the vet once in awhile!

@hoosieroriginal -  Yes, I think you're right about the size difference.

Super Contributor

I have had 2 souls. No problems,  I put 30k a year on each

Esteemed Contributor

I don't really know a thing about the Soul. All I have to go on is how many of them I see around Seattle. They are everywhere!  If they are anything like the Hundai, they offer a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty. The South Korean cars have really come up in the market.