Respected Contributor

I have a 13 year old car and am considering a Kia Soul.  Does anyone have one and how do you like it - or know anyone with one and how they like it?  Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kia Soul - any opinions?

Why Kia?    There is some Kia that has very bad reviews, but not sure which one.

Google reviews for that model to be sure it's even worth considering.  JMO

Respected Contributor

I know three people who have a Soul and love it.

Honored Contributor

The Soul was ranked high in JDPA ratings if that matters to you.

Super Contributor

I have a 2013 Soul. Bought it new. It's great on gas. For my cousin, who is disabled, it's easy to get in and out of, that's a big plus. It's fun to drive. I love the color... I have the beautiful Alien Green that they used to have. I've had people sit in the back seat that were surprised how roomy it was. I've fit two adults and a medium size cat carrier in the back seat at the same time. And, I know I already said this but, it's fun to drive! Hope my review helpsSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

One of my neighbors has a Soul and is very pleased with it.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NHTSA gave the Soul five stars. The highest.

For me this is the most important part of buying a car.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have one but I highly recommend comparing the different models available online at the dealer. Make sure which one has what you want. Also compare different cars that might be similar.

Read tons, watch video, reviews - You Tube is great for this.

I did this for a long time before purchasing my last car & walked into the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted & needed. - I'm currently shopping for my next car & will probably purchase next year.

Honored Contributor

i have been wanting a kia soul or a scion xb or a ford flex or a nissan cube. i have been trying to get a good deal at the auctions, but have been unable to find exactly the right car for the right price. i love that "boxy style" of car.....everyone thinks i am crazy. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I personally don't have one but i have heard nothing but good things about the Soul.  According to Consumer Reports Kia is  the 6th best car brand out of 10.  I have considered buying one myself except i really need AWD where i live.  I think they are really cool cars though. 

http://money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2015/10/20/consumer-reports-most-reliable-brands/6.html