Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe Kardashian

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I feel sorry for her.

She's been through a lot.

On the plus side, she's a survivor.

Of course you are free to your opinion and I respect that... but.... here is mine...

poor$$$$$$ Khloe.....seriously?

A survivor of what? Why would you feel sorry for her?  What has she been through? Her Father's death as a child was difficult I am sure...but, other than that she has set herself up for disappointment and bad situations all on her own.  She is a big girl who chooses to mess up her life all on her own. 

I DO feel sorry that that she was ever born into this family.... WHAT A TRAIN WRECK THEY ARE.  Good for reality TV though....pays for lots of plastic surgery....and Khloe has taken advantage of that free lunch many times over.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@JCF wrote:

He has had his fifteen minutes of fame.  He thinks it's time to move on to the next easy woman.

Just an FYI...He is a professional basketball player on a Championship team.  Do not think he needs her for 15 minutes of fame.

His "fame" playing for the Cavs doesn't compare to the fame of dating a Kardashian. 

LeBron James is a famous basketball player.  Tristan Thompson?  Eh. 

That would depend on if you follow sports or the Kardashians,

@CrazyDaisy so true. My son has no idea who Khloe Kardashian is, but ask him about Tristan Thompson or any NBA or NFL player and he could tell you. They are famous to him (or at least well known).

Okay well I don't think anyone has to follow the Kardashians per se to know the name and basically who they are.  You'd have to live under a rock to not know that name.

But you would have to follow sports to know Tristan Thompson.  You'd have to be a pretty avid sports fan to know him.  And if you that avid of a fan, you'd know he was dating a Kardashian, right?  Woman LOL   

Valued Contributor
@Tyak......What have they done to you that you would pray for them to be swallowed up by a sinkhole? Just curious. Actually I wonder why so many people can’t stand this family. What have they done so wrong? I can think of many celebrities that have behaved much worse and are very well liked in spite of it. Geez
Respected Contributor

Get rid of him right away.

Honored Contributor

Khloe ... take your baby girl and get the heck out of there and bond.  Love your child and deal with this ****** later.   Take a page out of Kourts book ... make the babies and don't deal with the problems of the man.

Wish she could have a great life with him, but that's up to them.   Not our problem and not anyone elses, but theirs.  I wish her and her baby the best ... as I do any other mother or father. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

They said on The Talk she had the baby in Cleveland and the baby's father was there in the hospital, whether she allowed him in the delivery room was unknown. It was a planned delivery for this Sat, but she went into labor early.

Valued Contributor

Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

What's going on with these blank posts?

Super Contributor

Time for the sperm donor to move on to other receptive and fertile pastures.