Honored Contributor

I think it is awful for a woman ready to deliver any day to find out that her man is cheating with multiple women.  However, he seems to enjoy being a baby maker.  I just hope for the baby's sake and Khloe's that she does not listen to the TV or radio.  Even if you don't like Khloe that is some pretty devastating news to receive a few days before delivery of her baby.  What do you think?   Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe Kardashian

[ Edited ]

Apparently there were so many red flags and the biggest was that he cheated on girlfriend with her!!  She seems to be the smartest/ most practical one of the whole bunch but yet...  I guess drama brings in the biggest bucks so it might be a good thing for her and she might be ok with it because she seemed to really want a baby.  She sure doesn't know how to pick a good one - well none of them do either.  

Respected Contributor

I never worry about the Kardashians.

I have more pressing matters to consider.

Respected Contributor

I am a compassionate person but I just cannot drum up any for her.   At least she has a ton of family, money to burn, and is beautiful.  She is not married to him so no big court deal.  I think she will be fine.  

Honored Contributor

You're right, @Katcat1, it is awful.  In a general sense, the best possible scenario for forming families is that a man or woman have the good judgment to take their time, pick someone who has demonstrated integrity in his/her personal relationships, and who can be reasonably trusted to behave honorably.

Even at that, of course there is no guarantee of good outcome.  But there is a much higher chance of family cohesiveness and a good parental environment for the baby.

There's a real concern that young people are seeing less and less of that sort of model around them, and society suffers.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not feel sorry for her in the least.

Choices have consequences. Her choices leave much to be desired.

She is getting her baby, which she wanted. Men are a dime a dozen with this family.

As another post suggested, this situation may well be "scripted" to keep this family in the news/ social media- which these days is sadly one and the same. 

We're talking- it's working!

Honored Contributor

I don't give a toss about either of them. She will probably get hooked up with a dozen more just like him

It's the baby I feel sorry for..there is never any guarantee any relationship will work, but when you are a relationship wrecker, it never ends well

Trusted Contributor

Khloe deserves better.

Respected Contributor

They aren't married so technically, he isn't cheating. 

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Apparently there were so many red flags and the biggest was that he cheated on girlfriend with her!!  She seems to be the smartest/ most practical one of the whole bunch but yet...  I guess drama brings in the biggest bucks so it might be a good thing for her and she might be ok with it because she seemed to really want a baby.  She sure doesn't know how to pick a good one - well none of them do either.  

@Pook  I heard it said that “The way you got him is the way you’ll lose him”. I guess in this case, it’s true.