Esteemed Contributor

Re: Khloe Kardashian's remarks about baby son

I feel sorry for Moms who can't bond with their babies but eventually some do. What about the FATHERS? They go through the same thing also, but some Fathers are so afraid to talk about it.

Respected Contributor

I get it, @Sage04

But it's nice to know how other people feel about stuff.

Sure, you may think to yourself 'we can never be friends', ...or worse, but it's good (& interesting!) to see where they stand.

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why would any woman go through IVF trials with an unstable boyfriend/mate/husband who is a known philanderer and impregnator?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove

Because it wouldn't make for good TV. Gotta keep those ratings up!

Luv your nic btw. 🙂

Respected Contributor

@sugar plum wrote:

@ScarletDove

Because it wouldn't make for good TV. Gotta keep those ratings up!

Luv your nic btw. 🙂

@sugar plum   Indeed!

Respected Contributor

If the baby was born via a surrogate, their should be no postpartum depression. She may be finding the additional child an inconvenience. She should keep her thoughts to herself for the sake of her baby boy.

Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

Only a cold hearted person wouldn't or couldn't bond with their new baby, surrogate or not. That child is in for a world of hurt with her as his mom.

@CalminHeart, I don't mean to offend, but that's one outrageous statement, and completely untrue.

You probably missed my addition to this since I'm unable to edit for some reason.

I know there are some psychological issues that can impact women after birth. I had horrible post partum after one but I still bonded with my baby. That isn't the case for everyone with post partum.  

In this case, I believe it's all on her. She didn't carry, give birth, or go through post partum. She's just being a lousy unfiltered person whose comments will haunt her son forever.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I don't know if it's because of the person this Thread is about why some of the Post are so negative.

I remember when Brooke Shields stated on a Talk Show how she felt about her baby and what she wanted to do to herself. A so called man who knew nothing about Postpartum depression decided to get involved.

Khole might not be going through the same thing but it's good to talk about it.

Some kids don't survive because the new moms "lost it".

Brooke's daughter survived because she got the help she needed and a lot of new mothers did also. We can't keep hiding. We have to talk about it.

Not all parents bond with their children in the begining for whatever reason including fathers.

Hope this Thread gets shut down soon.

Khloe had a surrogate so she didn't give birth or have post partum.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

I don't know if it's because of the person this Thread is about why some of the Post are so negative.

I remember when Brooke Shields stated on a Talk Show how she felt about her baby and what she wanted to do to herself. A so called man who knew nothing about Postpartum depression decided to get involved.

Khole might not be going through the same thing but it's good to talk about it.

Some kids don't survive because the new moms "lost it".

Brooke's daughter survived because she got the help she needed and a lot of new mothers did also. We can't keep hiding. We have to talk about it.

Not all parents bond with their children in the begining for whatever reason including fathers.

Hope this Thread gets shut down soon.

Khloe had a surrogate so she didn't give birth or have post partum.

@CalminHeart  from reading the Posts here I know she used a surrogate. I was talking about the bonding.  I don't know what it's like going through post partum but i must say that it's good to hear of someone (you) who came through it.

Nine months of morning sickness did me in so I know a lot about that lol.

Honored Contributor

Postpartum Depression Can Happen to Any Parent

The baby blues aren’t just the domain of birth mothers: fathers, adoptive parents, and nonbiological mothers are also at risk.

Postpartum Depression Can Happen to Any Parent - The Atlantic

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein