Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe Kardashian's remarks about baby son

Only a cold hearted person wouldn't or couldn't bond with their new baby, surrogate or not. That child is in for a world of hurt with her as his mom.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Only a cold hearted person wouldn't or couldn't bond with their new baby, surrogate or not. That child is in for a world of hurt with her as his mom.

I had horrible post-partum after one child and still bonded.

I realize some medial/psychological issues can occur.

I don't believe K has a heart....she and all of them are too narcissitic.

Respected Contributor

I agree it is something she should keep to herself. I hope the kid doesn't find out some day Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

It does appear that they use their kids & newborns mainly as photo props, sad!

Respected Contributor

Khloé Kardashian Baby Name Meaning: Tatum Thompson.

Khloe Kardashian finally shares photos of son, but his name is still  unknown | news.com.au — Australia's leading news site

Khloé Kardashian Speaks About Her Baby Son For the First Time

Khloe Kardashian's Cutest Moments With Her Kids: See Photos

Khloe Kardashian shares rare snap of her son Tatum, 9 months, as she poses  with daughter True, 5 | Daily Mail Online

Khloe Kardashian confirms the name of her son - ten months later

So sehr litt Khloé Kardashian unter der Leihmutterschaft | Promiflash.de

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@CalminHeart, I don't mean to offend, but that's one outrageous statement, and completely untrue.

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if it's because of the person this Thread is about why some of the Post are so negative.

I remember when Brooke Shields stated on a Talk Show how she felt about her baby and what she wanted to do to herself. A so called man who knew nothing about Postpartum depression decided to get involved.

Khole might not be going through the same thing but it's good to talk about it.

Some kids don't survive because the new moms "lost it".

Brooke's daughter survived because she got the help she needed and a lot of new mothers did also. We can't keep hiding. We have to talk about it.

Not all parents bond with their children in the begining for whatever reason including fathers.

Hope this Thread gets shut down soon.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04, I agree with all you said, except for shutting down the thread. An exchange of ideas is healthy.

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

@Sage04, I agree with all you said, except for shutting down the thread. An exchange of ideas is healthy.

@sabatini  I understand, but some of the Posts are so out there.

I know a lot of the Posters might not like the person the Thread is about and I believe that that is the reason for some of the negative Posts.

Respected Contributor

I think that there are negative comments because people don't know when this family is sincere or just making statements to get attention. They have been known to marry for ratings. There was one basketball player who said that Kim approached him about getting married for her reality show. He said no and then Kim met Kris Humphrys. People k ow what happened to that sham of a marriage