Respected Contributor

Re: Khloe Kardashian and Her New Look

Well Bruce did the most with all the changes, I hope the girls do keep in contact. Seems we never hear much about him anymore. Wonder if she attended True's birthday party. He really raise those girls. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

Seriously?

At this very nano-second, we have one of the most iconic 

religious symbols on Earth, burning to the ground....

and all we can talk about is....

Kardashian Butt?

🙄

Maybe we need to step back and think about our words....

Maybe, just maybe, someone’s showing us we need to be nicer.

And yet here you were as well.  Woman LOL

There are a lot more important things happening all the time then what is discussed on these boards but we aren't allowed to discuss them so yes, we discuss a Kardashian butt.  

There have been threads about Notre Dame. Some have been shut down. Should we have all just congregated there?  When is the appropriate time to start discussing something else?  

Respected Contributor

Cute??? I think they are all gross! The hair is ridiculous, too much BOTOX, fillers, surgery. I can't take this family seriously and would be mortified if my children wanted to emulate them. It absolutely shocks me that they are popular! I honestly don't get it. They have nothing intelligent to say and add nothing positive and meaningful.

Respected Contributor

She looks like an absolute freak in the above picture- This is completely photoshopped. 

Esteemed Contributor

All the Kardashians' faces and bodies are "always" under construction.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks better in the 2nd picture. Only because I cant stand that white bleached hair on anyone. I think it makes everyone look old! Same with dying their hair gray now (when young)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Her nose looks practically closed off now. She’ll never be happy with how she looks though and no amount of plastic surgery will change that. 

Honored Contributor

Khloe is wearing extensions.  Her hair is just about touching the shoulder.  All the sisters wear extensions or wigs.  Can't keep up with them.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I think all these sister's are beautiful and by chance they got a reality show year's ago and it's still on, say's something about them being interesting to viewers. All have beautiful children and seem like a close family. And for an fyi, you don't have to be famous to get botox or fillers and yes, it can be overdone. I think the first picture of Khloe almost reminded me of LaToya Jackson I had to look twice. I like the second picture of her it's more natural, either way, she is beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

very pretty... but then again, if i had her money i'd look like that too... lol..... i think my hair dresser is expensive, and i'm thinking to myself.... wait till my credit card bill comes in... they dont have to worry about money. if i didn't i'd be happier than a pig in mud  lol