Respected Contributor

Re: Khloe Kardashian Gives Birth

Hi @KingstonsMom ... earlier, I think the 'boo-ing' was for the cheating Baby-daddy, not because of the birth of this innocent child who will never have to want for anything. 

I never heard of this "basketball" player, and can't even remember his name now that I read it on several threads...and do not care to know anything about this person who was caught red-handed.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

What’s the under/over for “Kylie Kardashian birth/cheatin’” threads?

It’s 3 & counting.

Before the end of the month, I predict 8.

Any takers? 

@sidsmom

I haven't seen any "Kylie Kardashian birth/cheatin;" threads, but I may have missed them.

So Kylie's baby daddy is cheatin' too?

Giggle.  Auto correct.  That’s my story & I’m stickin to it.

Yes, Khloe threads.

One in TV & another in Community.  This makes 3.

8 before the end of the month.  I’m callin’ It. 

Got another one!

This thread about ‘Tristan Thompson.’

Current Khloe Kardashian/Tristan Thompson Drama threads = 4

I’m tellin’ ‘ya....8 before month end. 

😀😀😀😀

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe Khloe is the reason for her "baby daddy's" breakup of his previous relationship.

I don't think she is that type of person.  JMO

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Hi @KingstonsMom ... earlier, I think the 'boo-ing' was for the cheating Baby-daddy, not because of the birth of this innocent child who will never have to want for anything. 

I never heard of this "basketball" player, and can't even remember his name now that I read it on several threads...and do not care to know anything about this person who was caught red-handed.  :-)

Recent news says the booing was because the man was performing badly. No amount of money in the world can make up for a child  not having a loving Dad in their lives. Better yet, a commited Mom and Dad who work together for the child's best interest, putting their own ambitions last.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I don't believe Khloe is the reason for her "baby daddy's" breakup of his previous relationship.

@YorkieonmyPillow

I just read an article today where his previous fiance and baby mama, Jordan Craig, said they broke up before he hooked up with Khloe and that Khloe had nothing to do with their breakup.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow

I just read an article today where his previous fiance and baby mama, Jordan Craig, said they broke up before he hooked up with Khloe and that Khloe had nothing to do with their breakup.

I hadn't read that --- I'm glad she's making that public.

I just didn't believe Khloe was that type of person.

Honored Contributor

congratulations and best wishes to the family and for the baby!

the baby girl will get lots of love from the kardashian/jenner family......they do seem to take care of each other and stick by the others side when the going gets rough.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

What’s the under/over for “Kylie Kardashian birth/cheatin’” threads?

It’s 3 & counting.

Before the end of the month, I predict 8.

Any takers? 

@sidsmom

I haven't seen any "Kylie Kardashian birth/cheatin;" threads, but I may have missed them.

So Kylie's baby daddy is cheatin' too?

Giggle.  Auto correct.  That’s my story & I’m stickin to it.

Yes, Khloe threads.

One in TV & another in Community.  This makes 3.

8 before the end of the month.  I’m callin’ It. 

Auto correct or Freudian slip? Either way, I'm just pulling your leg. I like a woman who stands by her story! Smiley Happy

Eight threads, or eighty, it will be fewer than momager, Kris, would be hoping for. Apparently we don't mind feeding the beast. Smiley Wink

Welcome baby K (babyT? baby K-T?). Well, whatever, welcome to the world little one. Heart

Respected Contributor

I think it's wonderful she has a healthy baby girl.  She will most likely make a good mother.  And she has a loving extended family it seems.

However, the prognosis for a lasting relationship with her father is poor.  Even if Khloe didn't break up his previous relationship, the fact he just had ANOTHER child out of wedlock doesn't bode well.  He is still in his 20's, rich, nice looking, travels a lot, etc.  That is not a great combo for fidelity in a lot of these guys.  Women are all over them and temptation abounds. 

She seems to be attracted to these NBA players.  Her former husband made a mess out of things with her.  She dated another NBA player before hooking up with this one.

Her sister, Kylie, likes the rappers!

Too bad this child will most likely NOT have 2 parents together.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

That family has no morals at all,why any one gives them more attention is just  wrong.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.