Respected Contributor

Re: Khloe K. cancels divorce from Lamar Odom

@foundinlv wrote:

I read that he cannot walk.  I hope she hires a full time nurse otherwise it will be Khloe that bathes him and the bed pan that will be a permanent fixture in their bed.  

when you love someone,you don't mind doing those things...

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@foundinlv wrote:

I read that he cannot walk.  I hope she hires a full time nurse otherwise it will be Khloe that bathes him and the bed pan that will be a permanent fixture in their bed.  

Kardashians PAY to have those things done...trust me, Khloe is not going to take away the bedpan  or change his diaper.

Trusted Contributor

@June222 wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@foundinlv wrote:

Kardashians PAY to have those things done...trust me, Khloe is not going to take away the bedpan  or change his diaper.

CORRECT!

Esteemed Contributor

If they love each other so deeply, why did he cheat on her while they were married. She said that plain as day on their stupid show. She also mentioned the drug use, etc. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole if I were she. Who knows what diseases he is carrying from either needles or other partners. He doesn't impress me as a very responsible guy all the way around. She mothered him when they were married and she is still doing that. She is a classic co dependent and he is a classic selfish user of drugs and people. He may appear to be a gentle soul as they refer to him, but for once in his life, I hope he steps up and digs himself out of this mess. It he is truly a kind soul, the most merciful thing he could do is let Khloe go once and for all.

Respected Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

Once again I'll say that I really hope the K family isn't using Lamar's tragedy to gain publicity or as criteria for any of their shows!  If Khloe has discovered that she really loves this man than that is wonderful.

I can see it now.  We'll be watching his recovery and their reunion on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  It's all about the money.

Trusted Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@HB glamma wrote:

Once again I'll say that I really hope the K family isn't using Lamar's tragedy to gain publicity or as criteria for any of their shows!  If Khloe has discovered that she really loves this man than that is wonderful.

I can see it now.  We'll be watching his recovery and their reunion on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  It's all about the money.

It ALWAYS about the money with them.

Respected Contributor

I think it's nothing more than publicity.  It's done all the time.

Honored Contributor

I'm blown away that anyone thought Khloe was a sweetheart.  Maybe she changed, but when I used to watch she was mean mean mean.  The meanest of the sisters.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Her heart is bigger than her brain ... his is, too.  I hope they both can get through this alive.  He needs to break from his addictions and she needs to break from her mom.  Wishing them both success. Smiley Sad

ITA on all points.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen their show, so I've never seen the two of them interact. But you can't help reading headlines. Doesn't she already have a boyfriend - since they were separated? Does anyone know how he's reacting to all of this? Has Kanye commented on it? I agree with everyone who says he's going to bring her down with him, and this drug use and infidelity should be a sign for her to end everything with him. I shouldn't say that - I don't know him or her. But I've seen it happen IRL and it can turn into something very dangerous for both of them. 

I saw Kris Jenner for about 5 minutes on QVC once. If I'd known nothing about her, she seemed like the sweetest person!