Contributor

Re: Khloe K. cancels divorce from Lamar Odom

She has everything to gain by canceling her divorce , God forbid something happens to Lamar she will be a richer then she already is, I bet Chris told her to make that move after all she is so greedy.

I have seen through the years how money means more to that family then anything else.

What is your opinion?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Khloe K. cancels divorce from Lamar Odom

Khloe also has had boyfriends while she and Lamar have been separated.  That rapper (was his name Montana?) and then the current basketball player boyfriend as well, and also linked to another guy that I cannot recall his name.  All while still married.  So, I would say they both are guilty of that. 

I thought Khloe was not very nice to Bruce/Caitlyn over his "Vanity Fair" article wherein he seemed to be disrespectful toward her Mom.  She picked a big fight with him  about that. 

I said all that to say that she is definitely not a saint.  But I guess it is her choice whether to get Lamar through this rough patch - whether it be just for TV ratings, or if she really does still love him and want the best for him.  JMO