Respected Contributor

Re: Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

I believe it may be untrue that Khloe stole this guy from some other woman.  I believe they had already split up before she got involved with him.

I don't know if they don't MEET other types of men (athletes, rappers) or it is a preference.  But those are tough guys to have a steady relationship with.  They are young, good looking, rich, and travel all the time.  Not the best candidates for committed relationships.

And that Kourtney made 3 children with a guy she knows is an alcoholic and trouble.  What's up with that?

Let's not leave out brother Rob and his choice of who to produce a baby with!!  Holy moly.

Kylie needs to kick her "friend" to the curb and Khloe needs to get child support and say bye bye to a ******!

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Is this SERIOUSLY something that you are concerned about???

The Kardashian's are just trashy people!

@Tinkerbell3  agree. Rich as all heck and disgustingly self absorbed the lot of them...barf. With their $ they could do so much more then get butt lifts and lips that look like an infant all puffy pouty and fake.

Maybe this is made up ****** (duh) it makes them even more wealthy with all of this going on. Does not seem to happen in most families in my world.

Ugh.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I believe it may be untrue that Khloe stole this guy from some other woman.  I believe they had already split up before she got involved with him.

I don't know if they don't MEET other types of men (athletes, rappers) or it is a preference.  But those are tough guys to have a steady relationship with.  They are young, good looking, rich, and travel all the time.  Not the best candidates for committed relationships.

And that Kourtney made 3 children with a guy she knows is an alcoholic and trouble.  What's up with that?

Let's not leave out brother Rob and his choice of who to produce a baby with!!  Holy moly.

Kylie needs to kick her "friend" to the curb and Khloe needs to get child support and say bye bye to a ******!

Hyacinth

I don't think Khloe needs Tristan's child support and I have to wonder if he would even have to pay given what she makes.  I wouldn't want his money since I didn't need it.  I'd just want him gone.  But that's just me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

I don't think Khloe needs Tristan's child support and I have to wonder if he would even have to pay given what she makes.  I wouldn't want his money since I didn't need it.  I'd just want him gone.  But that's just me.

It's for darn sure he's not going to sue for custody.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing that happens in this family surprises me, just goes to show money can not buy class

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I wonder if Khloe has any respect for herself.  I'm happy this happening for her although, I don't think it bothers her much because she knew he was cheater.  When she met him, he was in a relationship with someone and they were expecting a child.  Everyone knew that but it stop Khloe from doing the humpty hump with him.  Khloe is no  victim, she  likes that sordid messy nasty lifestyle.

Esteemed Contributor

The Kartrashians/Jenners are always in relationships or marriage with men they don't know or are not compatible with. They all live in LaLaLand - and have no idea about how to be in a relationship. I think Kris has something to do with the addicted people they get involved with - so they can have more storylines for their never-ending Keeping Up with the Kartrashians.

Respected Contributor

Maybe it’s her own poor choices...
Esteemed Contributor

I am ashamed that I actually know this, but remember her 1st ? wedding on the show when Bruce (as he was then) was against it?  Can’t make this stuff up.

She has never had a chance.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder why they all date famous rappers or athletes. What's with that? lol