Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

Whether talking boyfriends or 'best' friends, when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas, and this clan has made a lifestyle of living in kennels...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have never been a fan of any Kardashian.  

The one thing I have always said about all of their relationships is that they can’t seem to function without one, they are all in serious from the get go about every man they’re with, and they just try too hard to be seen as that special couple.   

Valued Contributor

NOT surprising - TRASH attracts TRASH.

Honored Contributor

There's blame on both sides, she knew Tristan's track record before they even started dating, no sympathy here, everyone will be fine if they do the right thing by staying separated.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 : Thanks for the pardon.  I have to refrain from being an amateur psychiatrist about this family.  Four out of five sisters have chosen men, consistently, that are entertainers, rappers, or athletes.  The men bring their cash, fame, etc. and, thus, they are able to stay in the limelight. I won't mention some other characteristics.

Respected Contributor

Is this SERIOUSLY something that you are concerned about???

The Kardashian's are just trashy people!

Esteemed Contributor

Kylie was fooling around with her brother's girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. 

I guess their mother Kim has told her daughters what to go after- basketball players and rappers.  The only who hasn't is Kourtney who seems to like young "models."

Why would you stay with someone who is a cheat?  Low self-esteem.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Khloe is no angel herself, and I can side with others here who suggested that perhaps she needs to go after another type of man. Pro athletes seem to have the same M O when it comes to women. A good many of them are players on and off the court and don't seem to have any qualms about cheating on their wives. Wasn't Tristan married at the time he impregnated Khloe? So what does that make her? She KNEW he had a wife? She married Lamar after knowing him for 6 weeks, and it was well known that he had drug problems which is why the team he was on dropped him. He went to another team and the same thing happened. He cheated on her, but already had a family with someone else. She wanted one with him, but couldn't get pregnant. As I said, look for a different type of guy and you may live happily ever after.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd be done and in my opinion, Kylies friend is no friend and Kylie ought to be done with her too.

He has shown her who he is. She gave him another chance and he did it again. How humiliating that must be.

Maybe he has a sex additcion, I don't know...... but if she knows about these two women, I'd bet there are more than two who she doesn't know about.

I have knows some men and women who could just not behave in this area. Or perhaps they could and chose not too. They are like me with a tub of nutella. Just sad, all of it.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@vacationday wrote:

I think Khloe has been very unlucky with love.  

@vacationday  I don't think it's luck - it's her choices.  And she was a fool for taking the baby daddy back after his first horrendous cheating while she was about to give birth.  She is making these selections herself.  She needs to change her choices in men.

Yes, you do have quite a valid point there @Pearlee