Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

I can't be the only one to think this, but I think they get involved with these men just so they can have children. 

They don't need them financially. As  long as people are talking about them and they stay relevant on social media, which is where they make their money, that's really all they care about.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She should have never taken him back.

Kylie's friend...is no friend...and she is going to lose more then Khloe...she was piggy backing off Kylie's career for her own career, she can kiss that goodbye.

If anything at all came of this, Khloe has a beautiful baby girl.

She needs to now spend time alone, learn to love herself so she makes the right choice next time out.

I come cheap...so you know what they say about advice.Man Tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I can't be the only one to think this, but I think they get involved with these men just so they can have children. 

They don't need them financially. As  long as people are talking about them and they stay relevant on social media, which is where they make their money, that's really all they care about.

@Bri369 Hey hey briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369 Hey hey briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Hey @croemer   Nice to see you! 

Super Contributor

I was hoping this was  not true and meant to keep people watching the series .....

It is extremely unfortunate if it is true .

I think the big problem is the shortage of good men everywhere 

Just look at the news every day 

As mothers we must raise our sons to  have strong morals and values 

There is such a shortage 

Honored Contributor

@vacationday wrote:

I think Khloe has been very unlucky with love.  

@vacationday  I don't think it's luck - it's her choices.  And she was a fool for taking the baby daddy back after his first horrendous cheating while she was about to give birth.  She is making these selections herself.  She needs to change her choices in men.

Honored Contributor

This guy has never been her special someone. Khloe should face reality. He just isn’t in love. She #hould start looking for the right one.

Honored Contributor

the sad thing is she khloe will spend the rest of her life looking at this disgusting mans face through her daughter.........she is the image of him sadly looks nothing like khloe.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@vacationday wrote:

I think Khloe has been very unlucky with love.  

@vacationday  I don't think it's luck - it's her choices.  And she was a fool for taking the baby daddy back after his first horrendous cheating while she was about to give birth.  She is making these selections herself.  She needs to change her choices in men.

@Pearlee  I recall she was dating him when he had another baby momma pregnant....she knew about that. She is a fool and deserved what she got. 

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

My old boss (a licensed psychologist) used to say "If he cheats with you he'll cheat on you."

@FranandZoe   That about raps it up in a nutshell!