Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

[ Edited ]

I seldom, if ever, make a Kardashian comment.  However, for some reason I feel that Khloe is the most vulnerable in the clan (at least among the females; Rob looks as though life will never be easy for him, sad to say).

Maybe because she is most likely not a bloodline Kardashian, and in the past has dyed her hair black to fit in with her siblings and, also,  because of some cultural influences, has been heard to say, "We are Armenian," I find her sense of self has a very fragile base.  

Of all of the clan, she strikes me as acting most closely in alignment with her heart; she seems the most sincere even if she can be maudlin and guilty of very bad choices.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I care about this one and hope she finds true happiness someday.  Not that I don't wish that for all the family members, but I sense that Khloe will be the most hurt by not having genuine love in her life.'   

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I just hope that no young woman looks at the loons in this family as role models. Children born without the legal protection of marriage, becoming pregnant without any real thought to the implications. Does anyone want to bet on how these children will turn out? Yes, I am biased but I’ve lived a long time and the outcomes of these social arrangements are as old as time. I am not talking about morality. I am simply pointing out what happens when people make stupid decisions.

As a woman, I will never understand making a baby with a man you won't marry.  Or who won't marry YOU. 

The most important and consequential thing we do as human beings, produce a child, should be within that relationship.  These women did not have it happen "by accident."

A child deserves two parents.  I am not getting into the argument of what can happen later.  But every child deserves a start and a try for it.

Being a mother is the hardest thing I've ever done!  And I would not have wanted to be alone doing it with the person who also had the highest stake!!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually who taught these Kardashian women about the kind of men that would be good for their lives.......trash picks trash!  I could not care less about the personal lives of these pathetic, low-life, media-seeking women!

Respected Contributor

I read that Mama Kris will be using this on next seasons show so more dollar signs for Kris. The show's ratings were going down & now think Kris will milk this for all it's worth. These women have such a hard time holding on to a man but then again their choices are not that great. Khole went threw so much with Lamar (married after 3 months of dating) you would think she would choose wisely. 

Honored Contributor

The  latest news on the Internet reveals that Jordyn and Tristan have been in this affair for one month now.  This man is a sperm bank and if he keeps going, he will have kids all over the place.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Tristan Thompson has other children he fathered as well and it's just not well known.

I don't know what they are doing but I have to think when you get involved in a relationship with any sports figure, there is a very high probability affairs are going to happen.  I think there is a very high rate of affairs among athletes.

Respected Contributor

These Kardashian women don't come across as the brightest bulbs in the lights.  Guess they just want the cheating men.

Honored Contributor

They are rich ,famous ,and just no morals,  none can pick a good man? Perhaps they get what is coming to them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

It is the "Kardashian Curse"......the men of Kardashian women either die, cheat or turn into Women😄

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

It's a real shocker that a Kardashian has made a bad relationship decision.

@faeriemoon 😄😄😄😄😄