Esteemed Contributor

Re: Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

His former giflrieend was also pregnant when he met Khloe. That should have been a sign to begin with. I wouldnt have dated him then. Well anyway I hope she learned, I feel bad for the children growing up with a dad like that..

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

So tired of this family.  Maybe if they would quit posting every move they make, quit taking nude selfies, quit showing their enhanced fat butts and boobs.  I do not care about them and I do not follow this sorry family.  The mother acts as childish as her kids.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 

Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and even little brother Rob --- have all made TERRIBLE RELATIONSHIP CHOICES. It's a pattern in that family.

Respected Contributor

Probably anyone with the ego strength to show serious romantic interest in any of the Kardashians comes with a gigantic load of their own problematic baggage.  A lot of it can be hidden for a time.  Suave smooth talkers are good at what they do.  Even famous people get lonely for a partner.

Respected Contributor

Well True will be 1yrs old let's see how this works out, what about his other child. She got a child which she wanted but seems these girls can't hold onto a man. All the plastic surgery & sex stuff still can't hold on something going on. They hold on & try to control their men which they leave so fast. Scott is only around cuz he makes money off the show. He does do kid stuff but those girls love to control. Kim is waiting for baby #4 Kanya will go insane & not be around. think they are filming the show now, Mama Kris wants ratings to go up. The Grandkids are legal now with their brand so they get paid too. Think any money goes into an acct til they are 18/21yrs for their tv time. yep eveyone gets paid. Mama Kris is banking on Khole's problem to carry on the show.