Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

[ Edited ]

I have to say regardless of how the relationship started, there is a child who has him for her father. 

I am glad Khloe can look her daughter in the face for the rest of her life and say she honestly tried to give her a family.  

Past time to move on and show your daughter disrespect from any person is a deal breaker in any relationship she chooses to have.  

Honored Contributor

Just read an article that Jordyn is moving out of Kylies's home and back into her mother's home.

Smart move, Kylie.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Is it about time for a new season of their show? 

It seems there is always a 'big moment' before they start a new season, so people are talking about them and then watch the show to see how it all plays out.

(full disclosure:  I've never watched their show, so only know about these people from 2nd hand social media)

Valued Contributor

How about, as a woman, having more respect for yourself!

Respected Contributor

My old boss (a licensed psychologist) used to say "If he cheats with you he'll cheat on you."

Esteemed Contributor

This family is wrought with trashy drama,period. 

Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

So he cheated on her twice...that she knows about.

To quote someone...when people show you who they are, believe them.

And...we teach people how to treat us.

Culture?  Or the way men of his generation are these days?

you are right on the money with this quote!  I always tell people this same thing.    

Esteemed Contributor

I mean you can’t make this stuff up. (Or can you momager?) Anyway Khloe needs to step back and stop being a doormat for men. Maybe now that she has a baby that will fill her love void.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunatly if you follow Ms. Khloe, she has a pattern of meeting men, who are with other women and ...... next thing you know she is dating the man.  She did this to two of her "girlfriends" so that is why some are saying this is a payback.  if stories are correct, she met this "DUDE" at a wedding with his pregnant girlfriend......and he dumped his pregnant girlfrined......and started dating HER....

SO What do you EXPECT???  

THis action was done by a MAN.....that wants OUT of the relationship.  JUST BE MAN and end it....When you cheat in your immediate circle you are purposefully trying to get exposed.

WHO...... in the era of cellphones.....Goes to a CLUB, makes out in front of hundreds of people and does not EXPECT to get caught. He wanted to get caught, he wanted to end this situation.  

I wonder if this is a FAKE STORY to keep their series going....

THere is so much fake news, fake stories, fake reality shows..... I donder if this is a FAKE action, meaning....both Tristin and the girl where in on it.....per Mother K....to make an escape for Khloe to end the relationship and also have a story PLOT...

We will see....if the sister in a few months is back friends with this girl...we will ALL KNOW....this was FAKE!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I just hope that no young woman looks at the loons in this family as role models. Children born without the legal protection of marriage, becoming pregnant without any real thought to the implications. Does anyone want to bet on how these children will turn out? Yes, I am biased but I’ve lived a long time and the outcomes of these social arrangements are as old as time. I am not talking about morality. I am simply pointing out what happens when people make stupid decisions.