Honored Contributor

Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

The boyfriend cheated on her a couple of days before she delivered their baby.  What a piece of trash.  So Khloe takes him back and they were together on this past Valentine's Day and 2 days later he cheats with someone Khloe knows (Kylie's BFF).  I wonder if this guy has any respect for himself.  Question:  The girl he cheated with is Kylie's best friend.  Should Kylie drop her as a friend?  If it was my sister, I would drop my friend for sleeping with my sister's boyfriend.  What kind of woman would do something like this?  Is this drama or what?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe K. and her cheating boyfriend

Khloe was too nice for her own good.  He needs to be kicked to the curb.  Kylie's friend needs to go with him.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So he cheated on her twice...that she knows about.

To quote someone...when people show you who they are, believe them.

And...we teach people how to treat us.

Culture?  Or the way men of his generation are these days?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda  Men are always going to be men but there are men that do not cheat and if you have a man that is faithful, hold on to him because they are rare.  What you have to worry about is how many women he has slept with and who they slept with (STDs).  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Khloe needs to dump him

Kylie needs to dump her

Move on.....

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I think Khloe has been very unlucky with love.  

Trusted Contributor

For balance, check out reports about her  alleged initial interactions with Tristan while he was with the mother of his first child. They are both flawed human beings (as we all are); yet, he is being pilloried and she is being positioned as a victim.  I suppose the mother of his first child might provide a different perspective.  I am shaking my head that I know this stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's none of my business.  Khloe didn't ask for my advice so I will not offer any.

Also, I know many people who do not have exclusive relationships and do not care if their significant other sees other people. They do not consider this cheating.  They have permission.

Relationships are unique and personal.

Honored Contributor

@Zernia Rose   Excellent point.  I forgot all about how Khloe met Tristan.  Sometimes it is fun to dab a little into this celebrity stuff.  Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you know all this.  lol  just kidding.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Carmie  I agree that some couples have different relationships (open relationship) and that is their business; however, this was not the case.

kindness is strength