Occasional Contributor

After reading older posts, I don't feel as bad as I did earlier since I bought the brewer (Keurig Platinum) in 2009. I've had really no major problems until now. I did turn on this morning, but just the light on the water reservoir came on, not the control panel.

So, I was in line at Mickey D's getting some coffee this morning (groan).

I read a help forum for Keurig where it said you could run the vinegar through, but nothing was moving through my machine at all. No water loading, nada. The second suggestion was to "burp" the machine, which had a lot of success. I did that and the lights did come on but the control panel was not as brightly lit as before. I turned it off as it still wasn't heating up.

I tried cleaning the point that punctures the Kcup but that did not seem clogged at all. Next, I turned the machine on - or tried to. Nothing. It is dead as a doornail. Multiple switches and it's still dead.

Any suggestions as to which single cup brewer is best? I saw that Cuisinart has one. I have Kohl's cash and a coupon for purchases over $100, so I may be headed in that direction.

I really need my coffee! Waaaahhh. {#emotions_dlg.scared}