Trusted Contributor

Kendy Kloepfer is leaving ShopHQ

Today is her ;ast day at HQ. This is what she wrote on her FB page. 

"Today was my last day at ShopHQ. I have absolutely Loved being your host for the past 29 years at ShopHQ and am beyond honored so many of you have shopped with me for so long. You are the best customers and friends in the world, and I am looking forward to many exciting adventures together in the future!!!"

Honored Contributor

Re: Kendy Kloepfer is leaving ShopHQ

Will the last person at ShopHQ, please turn off the lights?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

She sure has been around along time, I bet she can go to any shopping channel she wants, if that is what she wants to do. 

Trusted Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

She sure has been around along time

She has. I think Bobbie is the only host on these networks that has been on longer? 

Honored Contributor

Kendy started at QVC,  was there just a few months before moving on.  All the older QVC  hosts were already working there so they have seniority.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

This could not have been planned or maybe not planned by her. She just started a new show only she was hosting heavily advertised maybe two weeks ago

She's already gone from the Hosts page.

Esteemed Contributor

Won't miss her, however bet she'll show up as a product Rep on another channel. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like they are redoing everything again.  They would be smart to go back to the way they were, before almost all the vendors and enjoyable hosts left the building.  They have so many expenisve jewwelry shows and watch shows.  And  expensive sunglasses.  Not sure what they are trying to do.

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

"Today was my last day at ShopHQ. I have absolutely Loved being your host for the past 29 years at ShopHQ and am beyond honored so many of you have shopped with me for so long. You are the best customers and friends in the world, and I am looking forward to many exciting adventures together in the future!!!"

@BdBettyB 

Well, that's surprising .... and the statement is so happy and upbeat, so I doubt she was canned.

Maybe they did fire her .... but gave her a nice big severance check?   

You know ... don't go away mad .... just go away.  

Thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@BdBettyB 

Well, that's surprising .... and the statement is so happy and upbeat, so I doubt she was canned.

Maybe they did fire her .... but gave her a nice big severance check?   

You know ... don't go away mad .... just go away.  

Thoughts?

Kandy was one of the favorites of the watch bros who killed ShopHQ. She was very very good on the those shows. Thankful they no longer own HQ and it might come back but Kandy was always on. All this time actually. Maybe she left to join the bros. Ugh!