Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police

On 2/28/2015 ivanatrump said:
On 2/28/2015 CardinalGirl said: Joan said lots of things that were WAY worse than Giuliana. As an example, speaking of Heidi Klum: "The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the oven". There was plenty of outrage in the media. Joan refused to apologize.....but none of her cohosts publicly chastised her, and none of them quit the show over it (or any of the hundreds of other politically incorrect jokes she made). Such a double standard. I'll bet the E! Network will also cease to let Kelly work their Red Carpet shows. She may have stubbed her toe in picking this battle.

I remember when she made that offensive comment. My sister-in-law is Jewish and she defended Joan saying Joan was a Jewish comic. I could not believe those words were coming out of the mouth of woman who'd lost relatives in those ovens.

Joan was a comedian. I remember a Friday night when she made a not very nice comment about Whitney Houston, the next day Whitney was dead.

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 adelle38 said:
On 2/28/2015 Kachina624 said:
On 2/27/2015 Lucky charm said:

Am I allowed to say I'm not wild about Kelly's hair, or Zenadaya's hair or Guiliana's hair?

If you do, you'll have to apologize. Publicly.

Giuliana didn't just say she didn't like Zendaya's hair. She said it smelled like patchouli oil and weed which is a racial slur.

I politely disagree. I think of hippies when she said that...not racial at all in my book. It was a rude comment...that I agree...but we are too quick to yell racism now a days.

Oh and of course you may disagree with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Regular Contributor

On 2/28/2015 croemer said:

Am I allowed to say I'm not wild about Kelly's hair, or Zenadaya's hair or Guiliana's hair?

Giuliana didn't just say she didn't like Zendaya's hair. She said it smelled like patchouli oil and weed which is a racial slur.

I politely disagree. I think of hippies when she said that...not racial at all in my book. It was a rude comment...that I agree...but we are too quick to yell racism now a days.

Amen!

Honored Contributor

Hi Marmalade.

Super Contributor

What is Kelly's claim to fame anyway. Even worse, it's rumored Nene Leakes is taking her place. Ugh!

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 kristan said:

What is Kelly's claim to fame anyway. Even worse, it's rumored Nene Leakes is taking her place. Ugh!

Blech...

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

I thought that Zenday's hair was a work of art. I'd probably continue wearing it that way, if at all possible. Maybe a less intricate and less time consuming style with the same overall look. My guess is that it probably took hours/days to create the style.

A work of art! Zendaya is beautiful & that hair overwhelmed her.

Regular Contributor

Hi Marmalade.

Hi Croemer! How ya be?

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

I thought that Zenday's hair was a work of art. I'd probably continue wearing it that way, if at all possible. Maybe a less intricate and less time consuming style with the same overall look. My guess is that it probably took hours/days to create the style.

You'd continue wearing your hair like this?

What would the folks say?

Honored Contributor

I think you're 100% correct.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment