Esteemed Contributor

Keith Urban selling guitars on the other shopping channel

HSN has Keith Urban on and hes selling his guitars as the Special Value. (It may be over soon at 1230 AM EST but Im sure hes on more during the day if you check listings).

You can get an acoustic electric guitar or an electric guitar (w amp and accessories) in different colors. It has a kit to learn with guitar it. All for ONLY $289!

I know how to play already and have guitars, but I am rusty and Im thinking of getting one.

I am not a country music fan per say but I love Keith Urban and when he says Baby in that Australian accent (melt!.lol)

Anyway hes been playing guitar and he sang a bit too w the band.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Re: Keith Urban selling guitars on the other shopping channel

I never knew he was Australian! I thought he was from a US southern state. lol. I guess cause I'm not a fan of country.

Super Contributor

Re: Keith Urban selling guitars on the other shopping channel

I said this on another thread but my son ordered the first TS last November 3rd and has been taking lessons for 6 months now. He loves his. There were some neg reviews from long time guitarists but these are suppose to be designed to be easy on the fingers and easy to grasp for beginners. DH didn't really like it either but sometimes you just have to tune certain people out.

I watched these guitars go for double on Ebay after they sold out. The last TS was called ""The Phoenix.""